For example: Any mileage earned on JAL Group flight in August 1, will remain valid until August 31, 3 years later.
- * When you are on a waitlist for the award flight, holding JAL international Award Tickets and such, required mileage will be deducted at the time of a seat confirmation. Only when your award seat is confirmed from the waitlist and you have required number of miles in your account, awards can be redeemed.
- * If you do not use your mileage to redeem an award within the validity period, the mileage will expire.
* Starting from 00:00 on May 1, 2017 (Japan time), Japan time will be used to determine the mileage expiration time for miles that expire on/after April 30, 2017.
Mileage expiration time will be 00:00 Japan Time on the first day of every month.
[For members in regions outside of Japan]
American Region: Miles expire at 7:00 US Pacific Time on the day before the expiration date.
Europe/Middle East/Africa Region: Miles expire at 15:00 England Time on the day before the expiration date.
Asia/Oceania Region: Miles expire at 23:00 Hong Kong Time on the day before the expiration date.
- * In American Region, miles expire at 8:00 on the day before the expiration date when US Pacific Daylight Time is applicable.
- * In Europe/Middle East/Africa Region, miles expire at 16:00 on the day before the expiration date when England Daylight Time is applicable.