All HAC flights are eligible.
Non eligible flights and routes are subject to change without prior notice.
Awards can be used by the JMB member and the following relatives designated by the member.
Round-trip (2 flight sectors) : 12,000 miles
One-way (1 flight sector) : 9,000 miles
- * Once Award ticket application for one-way (1 flight sector) only is completed, it cannot be changed to a round-trip (2 flight sector) ticket at a later transaction. If you wish to change it to a round-trip (2 flight sector) ticket afterwards, the one-way (1 flight sector) Award ticket must be refunded upon payment of refund charge, and the round-trip (2 flight sector) Award ticket must be newly applied.
In case round-trip (2 flight sector) ticket is changed to one-way (1 flight sector) award tickets, the difference in the required mileage shall not be returned.
- * Awards issued for children and infants require the same mileage as those issued for adults.
All flights must be confirmed at the time of mileage redemption.
Any 2 flight sectors or 1 flight sector can be included in 1 award.
- * All award flight sectors must be on direct flight.
- * Combination of HAC flights and JAL Group domestic flights are not eligible for award.
There are no restricted travel dates until March 2012, and restricted travel dates for April 2012 and after will be advised later.
- * Restricted travel dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- * At other times the number of seats available for award travel may be limited, or may not be available.
Award booking will be accepted starting no earlier than 9:30 am (Japan Time) 2 months prior to date of departure and no later than 18:00 pm (Japan Time) on 4 days (not including the day of departure) prior to departure.
Award booking must be made by telephone through JMB HAC Award Reservation Desk in Japan. Award booking cannot be requested through JAL website.
Where to Request
JMB HAC Award Reservation Desk
0570-044-045 (Toll call)
When you use a PHS or an international call, please call 011-330-9922 (Toll call).
(9:30-18:00 / 7 days a week)
The content of conversation with the customer may be recorded or monitored to ensure quality service.
*Please confirm the telephone number before making requests.
- Awards for partner airlines must be requested after bookings for all the flights in the itinerary are accepted. "Return Trip Confirmation Service" is not acceptable.
- All flights must be confirmed in order to issue an award. Award tickets for open itineraries cannot be issued.
- Waitlists and advance seat selections are not permitted.
How to change or cancel awards
Please call the JMB HAC Award Reservation Desk in Japan.
Award tickets once issued are valid only for the flight and date reserved. If an earlier flight on the day of departure is available, you may board the earlier flight provided it is of the same flight sector. Failure to travel will result in the forfeiture of the award ticket, and refund of mileage*1 or change of award may not be available.
The validity of Award tickets are 90 days from the next day of the ticket issuance (date mileage was redeemed), only if the reservation change was made within the date change deadline. All travel must be completed within the validity.
- *1 Mileage refund of unused award tickets is not applicable to this case. Moreover, mileage refund is not available upon the departure of the flight of the first reserved sector.
Date changes or flight changes are permitted within the validity of the award ticket if the ticket is totally unused and if members contacted JMB HAC Award Reservation Desk in Japan during the office hours of deadlines below.
Changes of traveler's name, routing, direction of the travel, type of award
* "Mileage Reinstatement Service for Unused Awards" is applicable in case of cancellation of unused award tickets.
Deadlines for changing reservations
Reservation must be changed at least 4 days before the new departure date of the flight sector or before the original departure date and time of the flight sector (whichever comes first).
However, the journey must be completed within the validity of the award tickets.
||Original departure date
||New departure date
||Until 18:00 Sep 04
||Until 18:00 Sep 08
||Until the flight departure time of
- *1 Application is limited to be made during the opening hours of the JMB HAC Award Reservation Desk in Japan.
- * Failure to travel on the reserved flight and date or an earlier flight on the same day will result in the forfeiture of the award ticket.
Mileage may not be refunded and the award may not be changed to a different one.
- * To reinstate mileage after they have been deducted, please see "Mileage Reinstatement Service".
However, mileage may not be refunded upon the departure of first sector's flight.
- When the JMB member whose mileage has been deducted is traveling: On the day of departure, inform the Ticketing Counter staff the "Reservation Number"* and present the JMB membership card or JALCARD.
- When the JMB member whose mileage has been deducted is not traveling: On the day of departure, mention that he/she will travel on Awards. Also inform the Ticketing Counter staff the "Reservation Number"* and present the JMB membership card or JALCARD.. If he/she does not have JMB membership card or JALCARD, please advise the "Reservation Number" along with presenting proof of identification (passport, drivers' license or health insurance certificate) of traveler.
* Reservation Number" will be advised to you, when making reservations. If the traveler does not have the "Reservation Number" on the day of departure, he/she will not be able to receive the Award.
- ※If the traveler is a family member of the JMB member, "Reservation Number" should be advised to the traveler in advance by the JMB member.
- If a traveler obtains a two-dimensional bar-code through HAC website, he/she can board a flight by utilizing a quick check-in.
For further details, please click here.(available only in Japanese)
After application for the award has been completed the mileage used for the award can only be reinstated for totally unused award by paying the applicable fee.
All reinstated mileage must be returned to the JMB account from which it was redeemed.
Please click here for further details.
To page top