oneworld Award Tickets Chart
The Distance Scheme Award Sector Mileage Calculator can be used to calculate your itinerary's total sector mileage (TPM).
Effective November 1, 2015, the required mileage for First Class and Business Class travel will be adjusted.
|Zone||Total trip distance
|Economy Class||Business Class *1||First Class|
|Mileage deducted on/before October 31, 2015||Mileage deducted on/after November 1, 2015||Mileage deducted on/before October 31, 2015||Mileage deducted on/after November 1, 2015||Mileage deducted on/before October 31, 2015||Mileage deducted on/after November 1, 2015|
|1||1 - 4,000||25,000||25,000||45,000||48,000||65,000||72,000|
|2||4,001 - 8,000||40,000||40,000||65,000||80,000||85,000||100,000|
|3||8,001 - 10,000||50,000||50,000||80,000||80,000||110,000||110,000|
|4||10,001 - 12,000||60,000||60,000||90,000||110,000||120,000||160,000|
|5||12,001 - 14,000||70,000||70,000||100,000||110,000||140,000||160,000|
|6||14,001 - 20,000||90,000||90,000||120,000||120,000||170,000||170,000|
|7||20,001 - 25,000||120,000||120,000||150,000||150,000||230,000||230,000|
|8||25,001 - 29,000||140,000||140,000||190,000||190,000||280,000||280,000|
|9||29,001 - 34,000||150,000||150,000||200,000||200,000||300,000||300,000|
|10||34,001 - 50,000||160,000||160,000||220,000||220,000||330,000||330,000|
- The required mileage is determined based on the distance of total award itinerary (total of sector mileage for each sector and surface sector) and the class of service traveled.
- Awards issued for children and infants require the same mileage as those issued for adults.
- In addition to the required mileage for the awards listed above, fuel surcharges and other taxes will be collected.
- The distance of the surface sector is included in the total distance of the award itinerary.
- *1First Class may be used on American Airlines (AA) flights operated with 2 classes of service (Economy Class and First Class).