JMB Partner Airlines Award Ticket Chart
The Distance Scheme Award Sector Mileage Calculator can be used to calculate your itinerary's total sector mileage (TPM).
|Total trip distance (miles)||Economy Class||Premium Economy Class||Business Class *1||First Class *2|
- The required mileage is determined based on the distance of total award itinerary (total of sector mileage for each sector and surface sector) and the class of service traveled.
- Awards issued for children and infants require the same mileage as those issued for adults.
- In addition to the required mileage for the awards listed above, fuel surcharges and other taxes will be collected.
- The distance of the surface sector is included in the total distance of the award itinerary.
- The total required mileage may vary according to the combination of airline and type of award. Available combinations of awards are subject to the airline's or flight's award seat availability at the time of making the award booking. For this reason, the airline and award combination with the lowest required mileage may not be guaranteed.
- *After booking an airline/award combination, a different combination with a lower required mileage level may become available at a later date depending on changes of inventory. However, once redeemed, requests for changes to another award will be considered a new award redemption, and the Mileage Reinstatement Service for Unused Awards with applicable charges will apply.
- *1First Class may be used on American Airlines (AA) flights operated with 2 classes of service (Economy Class and First Class).
- *2There is no First Class award on Air France (AF) flights.