Eurostar e-voucher Award can be requested only through the JAL website. Requests over the phone are not available.
Eurostar e-voucher Award
Exchange your miles for 50GBP or 60EUR Eurostar e-voucher
Availability of Awards
You can redeem your miles for e-voucher which can be used on the Eurostar website (www.eurostar.com) to purchase an Eurostar train ticket.
50GBP or 60EUR Eurostar e-voucher
- *Other conditions for exchanging mileage are subjetc to JMB Rules and Conditions.
12 months from the date of issuance
How to Request and Use Awards
STEP 1Request an award
Check the number of miles in your account.
Miles will be deducted based on the information provided in your request.
- *The JMB Center will contact you by phone if the required miles cannot be deducted from your account.
On the JAL website
STEP 2Use your award
Your Passcode (e-voucher) will be sent to your registered e-mail address around 15th of the following month of the application.
- Go to the Eurostar website and enter required information including the Passcode we sent.
- After certification at Eurostar, Eurostar will send you e-voucher directly to your email address you entered above.
- Once you receive your e-voucher, you can purchase tickets on the Eurostar website as a form of payment at the end.
- *e-voucher can be used at the Eurostar website only to purchase an Eurostar train ticket. It is not eligible through any travel agencies websites.
- *When using Eurostar e-voucher, Eurostar's terms and conditions apply.
- *More than one e-voucher code can be redeemed for one booking. The balance can be used as long as within its validity.
Changes to Eurostar e-voucher Award
Once deducted, miles cannot be refunded to the original JMB account.
Once miles are redeemed for awards, they cannot be refunded or exchanged for other awards.
- *Eurostar e-voucher Award are not eligible for the Mileage Reinstatement Service for Unused Awards.