- what's New
- For JMB members with FLY ON status, services for JMB Crystal Status members are available for a certain period of time after childbirth. Learn more
JMB Crystal members can use the following services.
- Priority check-in
- Priority boarding (when flying on international flights)
- Priority baggage pickup service (when using Class J on domestic flights)
JMB Crystal members could save time with taking the following services.
- Exclusive counter
"Eligible members can use the special counter to shorten the time for check-in."
- Priority boarding at the airport - "You can more easily store your baggage in the overhead compartments."
Eligible members can board earlier than other travelers. *when flying on international flights
- Priority baggage pick-up upon arrival "You can more smoothly leave for the next destination."
Eligible members can pick up their baggage at the turntable on a priority basis. *when using Class J on domestic flights
You can request complimentary amenity goods selected from our recommended in-flight sales items at the shower booths in eligible lounges.
Eligible members can request complimentary amenity goods selected from our popular in-flight sales items at the shower booths available for use at eligible lounges.
Haneda International Airport First Class Lounge/Sakura Lounge (main building/Skyview)
Narita International Airport First Class Lounge (main building/satellite)/Sakura Lounge (main building)
Haneda Domestic Airport Diamond Premier Lounge / Sakura Lounge
- *The eligible lounges are subject to change.
Members eligible to use the above lounges
Available complimentary amenity goods
Complimentary amenity good samples will consist mainly of cosmetics (moisturizing creams, serums, etc.) and will contain enough for around one use.
- *Available complimentary amenity goods vary depending on the period when they are offered and differ between international and domestic lounges. For more information, please inquire at the lounge.
- *Please note that complimentary amenity goods may not be available during certain periods of time.
About in-flight sales
Terms and conditions
- *No prior application is required.
- *In-flight sales items may be sold out.
- *In-flight sales items will be changed periodically.
- *Please note that the number of sample products is limited and may not be available.
Even with the entry FLY ON status JMB Crystal, you can quickly earn more miles (up 55%*) as bonus. *flight mile
FLY ON status members and JAL Global Club members who have JMB WAON can redeem their miles for WAON at a preferential rate. Preferential Rate
- *55% of flight mile
FLY ON status members who have JMB WAON can redeem their miles for WAON at a preferential rate.
Preferential Rate: 10,000 miles = 12,000 WAON (worth 12,000 yen)
- *Regular rate: 10,000 miles = worth 10,000 yen
JMB members who have FLY ON status, JAL Global Club members
Until March 31, 2019
Learn more (available only in Japanese)
Priority shower booths for women are available at eligible domestic lounges in Haneda.
Priority shower booths for women are available at the South and North Wing at JAL Lounge.
- *No prior application is required.
- *Priority varies depending on the service availability and flight departure time.
- *Males are also eligible to use subject to the service availability.
Members eligible to use JAL Domestic Diamond Premier Lounge or Sakura Lounge at Haneda Airport.
Each month the prize will be given to 50 winners selected in a drawing from eligible members who apply for this service.
JMB members who have FLY ON status at the time of application
- *The items of this service are subject to change.
- *There will be no prior notification or announcement of the winners.
- *Application will be accepted one time only per eligible member. The prize will be given to winners one time only regardless of the number of applications.
- *The Maternity Mark Tag will be sent to the member's registered address.
for domestic flights Expectant Mother Travel Support Service
- Information on expectant mother travel support services including seat selection and pre-boarding service.
- Tips on how to fasten the seatbelt and select a seat to protect your child and spend time during flights.
For JMB members with FLY ON status at the time of childbirth, JMB Crystal status will be offered for up to 12 months if you submit your application before the end of the birth month of the second year after childbirth.
Some rules and conditions may be applied.
JMB Crystal status will be offered for up to 12 months if eligible members submit their application before the end of the birth month of the second year after childbirth*.
JMB members who have FLY ON status at the time of childbirth and their child has or enrolls in JMB Airplane card/Sirotan card/Shimajiro card. (Eligible members can submit both applications at the same time.)
- *Male members are also eligible.
- *The applicants should be parents (father/mother), adaptive parent(s)/rear(s) of a child and guardian(s) of a minor.
Until the end of the birth month of the second year after childbirth
Validity of JMB Crystal status
Until the end of the service year (March 31) that the application is submitted
- *Carefully read through the notes and conditions before enrollment.
for domestic flights Baby Travel Support Service
Information on baby stroller priority pick-up upon arrival, in-flight child seats, etc.
- *Some in-flight services are not available on some aircrafts.
International flights Information on baby bassinets, diaper changing tables, baby/infant/child meals, etc.
for domestic flights We assist children aged 6 or 7 years (up to 11 years old upon request) travelling on their own.
Services A child can be accompanied to the boarding gate by an adult before departure.
A child will be escorted to the arrival lobby by our staff.