Eligible Tickets and Routes
JMB membership number must be provided at the time of making reservations or check-in.
Mileage will accumulate based on the "sector mileage", and the "accumulation rate" by the class of service / the actual fare paid.
Only tickets issued in the name of the member on eligible fares will be eligible for mileage accrual.
- * JMB sector mileage will be calculated based on IATA TPM (International Air Transport Association Ticketing Point Mileage).
Revision of mileage will be made in January based on the IATA TPM released in autumn previous year.
- Flights are not eligible for FLY ON status qualification even if JMB member fly with eligible fares for mileage accumulation.
Ineligible cases for flight mileage accumulation
- Onboard in different name is not accepted.
- Award tickets, infant fares, other special discounted fares such as travel agent fares, tour conductor fares, tickets issued subject to
special provisions are not eligible.
- Charter or cargo flights operated by partner airline are not eligible for mileage accumulation.
- In accordance with agreements with partner airlines, there are some tickets or booking classes ineligible for mileage accumulation.
- Under no circumstances will mileage credit be granted for flights not boarded (due to delay, cancellation, etc.).
- Duplicate registration of mileage with programs other than JMB is prohibited.
- * Mileage accumulation percentage may be different for some fares by each partner airlines.
- * Inclusive Tour Fares are eligible provided the booking class is shown below as eligible.
Regardless of the fare paid, fare booked in the classes other than shown below are ineligible for mileage accrual.
("－": Not applicable, or ineligible)
||Business Class Fares
||Normal Economy Class Fares
||Special Economy Class Fares 1
|Applicable booking classes
- * “PG” designated codeshare flights operated by airline other than JAL are not eligible.
To Page top