Eligible Tickets and Routes
JMB membership number must be provided at the time of making reservations.
Mileage will accumulate based on the "sector mileage", and the "accumulation rate" by the class of service / the actual fare paid.
Only onboard in the name of the member on eligible fares will be eligible for mileage accrual.
- * JMB sector mileage will be calculated based on IATA TPM (International Air Transport Association Ticketing Point Mileage).
Revision of mileage will be made in January based on the IATA TPM released in autumn previous year.
- Flights are not eligible for FLY ON status qualification even if JMB member fly with eligible fares for mileage accumulation.
Ineligible cases for flight mileage accumulation
- Onboard in different name is not accepted.
- Award tickets, infant fares, other special discounted fares such as travel agent fares, tour conductor fares, tickets issued subject to
special provisions are not eligible.
- Charter or cargo flights operated by partner airline are not eligible for mileage accumulation.
- In accordance with agreements with partner airlines, there are some fares ineligible for mileage accumulation.
- Under no circumstances will mileage credit be granted for flights not boarded (due to delay, cancellation, etc.).
- Duplicate registration of mileage with programs other than JMB is prohibited.
- * Regardless of the fare paid, fare booked in the classes other than shown below are ineligible for mileage accrual.
("－": Not applicable, or ineligible)
|Jetstar Japan (GK)
- * “GK” designated codeshare flights operated by other airlines are not eligible.
- * Jetstar (JQ), Jetstar Asia (3K), and Jetstar Pacific (BL) flights are not eligible.
- * Flight mileage will accumulate only when JMB mileage is selected in the fare options.
To Page top