JAL International Award Ticket Chart
News and Special Offers
- First Class and Business Class award tickets for flights that depart on limited days of the week will be available for fewer miles.
April 2018 - March 2019 JAL International Award Tickets Chart (Limited Days of the Week / Round Trip)
- First Class/Business Class award tickets available for flights departing on certain days of the week only.
- Awards issued for children require the same mileage as for adults. Awards issued for infants sharing a seat with an adult are issued at 10% of the applicable adult mileage level only if the accompanying adult travels on the same award type.
Infants who occupy their own seat are not eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the required mileage for the awards listed below, fuel surcharges and other taxes will be collected.
Required mileage (round trip)
Eligible boarding period: April 1, 2018 - March 31, 2019
|Departure / Destination Area||Class||Standard Award Level||Limited Days of the Week Award Level||Eligible Days of the Week (From Japan)||Eligible Days of the Week (From Outside Japan)||Blackout Dates|
|Korea||Business Class||36,000||30,000||Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays||Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays||Blackout dates for all routes:
April 27, 2018 - May 6, 2018,
July 27, 2018 - August 31, 2018,
December 21, 2018 - January 6, 2019
|Asia 1||Business Class||48,000||40,000|
|Asia 2||Business Class||80,000||60,000|
|North America||Business Class||100,000||85,000|
- *Certain classes of service may not be available depending on the route or operating aircraft, regardless of whether the required mileage level is listed in the chart above.
|Asia 1||Beijing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Kaohsiung, Manila, Shanghai, Taipei, Tianjin|
|Asia 2||Bangkok, Delhi, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore|
|Europe||Frankfurt, Helsinki, London, Paris|
|North America||Boston, Chicago, Dallas Fort Worth, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Vancouver|