JAL International Award Ticket Chart
News and Special Offers
- First Class and Business Class award tickets for flights that depart on limited days of the week will be available for fewer miles.
April 2018 - March 2019 JAL International Award Tickets Chart (Round Trip)
- JAL International Award Tickets for one-way travel will be available at half the mileage required for a round trip award ticket.
- Awards issued for children and infants who occupy their own seat require the same mileage as for adults. Awards issued for infants sharing a seat with an adult are issued at 10% of the applicable adult mileage level only if the accompanying adult travels on the same award type.
Infants who occupy their own seat are not eligible for international award ticket promotions.
- In addition to the required mileage for the awards listed below, fuel surcharges and other taxes will be collected.
- Eligible periods and routes for Discount Mileage and JALCARD International Award Ticket are limited. For more details, please visit the respective promotion pages.
Required mileage (round trip to/from Japan)
|Departure / Destination Area||Class||Standard Award Level||Discount Mileage||JALCARD
|Asia 1||Economy Class||20,000||18,000*2||17,000*2|
|Premium Economy Class*3||30,000|
|Asia 2||Economy Class||35,000||25,000*2||24,000*2|
|Premium Economy Class*3||50,000||40,000*2||39,000*2|
|Premium Economy Class*3||50,000||45,000||44,000|
|Premium Economy Class*3||50,000||40,000||39,000|
|Premium Economy Class*3||70,000||65,000||64,000|
|Premium Economy Class*3||60,000|
|North America||Economy Class||50,000||40,000||39,000|
|Premium Economy Class*3||65,000|
- *1In order to view PDF files, you must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
- *2Some routes are not eligible.
- *3Premium Economy is available on certain routes. More information can be found here.
- *4JAL Website Only International Award Tickets for Limited Days of the Week are available for Business Class and First Class, where you can redeem award tickets using fewer miles than standard mileage by choosing certain days of the week.
- *Certain classes of service may not be available depending on the route or operating aircraft, regardless of whether the required mileage level is listed in the chart above.
|Asia 1||Beijing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Kaohsiung, Manila, Shanghai, Taipei, Tianjin|
|Asia 2||Bangkok, Delhi, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore|
|Europe||Frankfurt, Helsinki, London, Paris|
|North America||Boston, Chicago, Dallas Fort Worth, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Vancouver|