JAL Group Airlines Domestic Award Ticket Chart
JMB News & Special Offers
JAL Group Domestic Award Ticket Chart
Mileage Required for JAL Group Domestic Award Tickets:
- Figures in brackets are one-way (1 sector) required miles, and One-way (1 sector) award tickets will not be eligible for JALCARD.
- Awards issued for children and infants require the same mileage as those issued for adults.
Updated: April 2016
|Japan Domestic Flight Award Tickets||Required mileage|
|Standard||JAL Group Domestic Award Ticket Discount Mileage Promotion||JAL Card Domestic Award Ticket|
|Zone A||Tokyo||Akita, Komatsu, Nagoya, Osaka, Yamagata||12,000
( - )
|Osaka||Fukuoka, Izumo, Kumamoto, Matsumoto, Matsuyama, Miyazaki, Oita, Oki, Tajima|
|Sapporo||Akita, Aomori, Hanamaki, Memanbetsu|
|Nagoya||Izumo*, Kochi*, Niigata*|
|Fukuoka||Izumo, Kagoshima, Kochi, Matsuyama, Miyazaki, Tokushima, Yakushima|
|Okinawa||Amami-Oshima, Ishigaki, Kitadaito, Kumejima, Minamidaito, Miyako, Yoron|
|Kagoshima||Amami-Oshima, Kikaijima, Matsuyama, Tanegashima, Tokunoshima, Yakushima|
|Amami-Oshima||Kikaijima, Okinoerabu, Tokunoshima, Yoron|
|Zone B||Tokyo||Amami-Oshima, Aomori, Asahikawa, Fukuoka, Hakodate, Hiroshima, Izumo, Kagoshima, Kitakyushu, Kochi, Kumamoto, Kushiro, Matsuyama, Memanbetsu, Misawa, Miyazaki, Nagasaki, Nankishirahama, Obihiro, Oita, Okayama, Okinawa, Sapporo, Takamatsu, Tokushima, Yamaguchiube||15,000
( - )
|Osaka||Amami-Oshima, Akita, Aomori, Asahikawa, Hakodate, Hanamaki, Kagoshima, Memanbetsu, Misawa, Nagasaki, Niigata, Okinawa, Sapporo, Sendai, Tanegashima, Yakushima, Yamagata|
|Sapporo||Fukuoka, Hiroshima, Izumo, Matsumoto*, Nagoya, Niigata, Sendai, Shizuoka* Tokushima|
|Nagoya||Fukuoka*, Kitakyushu*, Kumamoto*, Kushiro, Obihiro, Okinawa, Yamagata*|
|Fukuoka||Amami-Oshima, Hanamaki, Matsumoto*, Niigata*, Okinawa, Sendai, Shizuoka*|
|Okinawa||Komatsu, Okayama, Yonaguni|
|Zone C||Tokyo||Ishigaki, Kumejima, Miyako||20,000
|not eligible routes|
- JALCARD holders can redeem JALCARD Domestic Award Tickets for 500 fewer miles than award tickets issued with discount mileage.
- One-way (1 sector) award tickets will not be eligible for JALCARD Domestic Award Ticket.
- Flights may not be operated on some flight sectors listed in this chart due to flight cancellation, days of operation or seasonal operation.
Therefore awards cannot be used for these sectors.Please refer to the JAL Domestic Japan Timetable for current information.
- *Code-share flights operated by Fuji Dream Airlines (FDA) are eligible for award tickets, but are not eligible for Discount Mileage or JALCARD Award Tickets. Click here.
Neighbor Island Routes
Two sectors on JTA/RAC Ryukyu island routes may be combined with two sectors on JAL/JTA Hokkaido/Honshu/Shikoku/Kyushu - Okinawa (Naha, Ishigaki, Miyako, Kumejima) routes with an additional 5,000 miles if the reservation is made at the same time. (JTA/RAC neighbor islands routes cannot be added for an additional 5,000 miles at a later transaction after the completion of the award request.)
|JTA neighbor island routes||RAC neighbor island routes|
|Okinawa(Naha)-Ishigaki, Miyako, Kumejima||Okinawa(Naha)-Ishigaki, Kumejima, Miyako, Yonaguni|
|Ishigaki-Miyako, Yonaguni||Ishigaki-Miyako, Yonaguni|
- *When award tickets for JAL/JTA Hokkaido / Honshu / Shikoku / Kyushu - Okinawa (Naha, Ishigaki, Miyako, Kumejima) routes are combined with two flight sectors on JTA/RAC neighbor island routes upon payment of an additional 5,000 miles, one-way (1 flight sector) mileage will not apply for the Hokkaido / Honshu / Shikoku / Kyushu - Okinawa (Naha, Ishigaki, Miyako, Kumejima) sector nor for the JTA/RAC neighbor route sector.
2,000 additional miles per sector per person will be required to enjoy a Class J Award Ticket.
Eligible Boarding Periods for JAL Group Domestic Award Ticket Discount Mileage and JALCARD Domestic Award Tickets
Boarding for awards using discount mileage must be completed within the eligible boarding period.
|Eligible boarding period up through March 2017||Period 1||April 1, 2016 (Fri.) - May 31, 2016 (Tue.) [Flight date]
Blackout dates: April 28, 2016 (Thu.) - May 9, 2016 (Mon.) [Flight date]
|Period 2||December 1, 2016 (Thu.) - February 28, 2017 (Tue.) [Flight date]
Blackout dates: December 23, 2016 (Fri.) - January 4, 2017 (Wed.) [Flight date]