JMB members who are eligible for JMB Sapphire or JMB Diamond will be invited to join an exclusive club designed to cater to the needs of our most experienced travelers.
JAL Global Club Membership Qualifications
JAL Global Club (JGC) membership is available to JMB members who meet all of the following criteria:
- Must have accrued at least 50,000 FLY ON Points (including 25,000 FLY ON Points for JAL Group flights) or have attained at least 50 flights (including 25 JAL Group flights) and 15,000 FLY ON Points during the preceding calendar year from January to December. FLY ON Points are earned by flying on JAL Group or oneworld alliance flights flown at fares eligible for JMB mileage accrual, and
- Must comply with the JAL Global Club Membership Rules.
- *Employees of airlines or their related companies are not eligible for JGC membership.
- *Application for JGC enrollment must be submitted during your JMB Sapphire or JMB Diamond membership period. Please note that a membership invitation may not be sent in some situations.
- *Click here for more information about the FLY ON Program.
Membership Validity : JGC membership is valid until the end of March, two years after JGC membership qualification.
Annual Membership Fee
JMB members who wish to apply for JGC membership must agree to have 5,000 miles* deducted from their JMB account at initial registration.
- *For JAL Family Club members who are over 18 years old, 5,000 miles will be deducted from the family mileage pool.
For members with a JALCARD CLUB-A Card, CLUB-A Gold Card, JAL Diners Card, or JAL Platinum Card, no mileage is required for initial registration as it is covered by the JALCARD annual fee.
Membership Renewal Qualifications
As a JGC member, you can renew your membership by paying the renewal fee of 5,000 miles*, which will be automatically deducted from your JMB account at the beginning of March. This renewal fee will be waived for JGC members who earn at least 25,000 FLY ON Points or fly on at least 10 qualifying JAL international flights that are eligible for JMB mileage accrual during the calendar year.
- *For JAL Family Club members who are over 18 years old, 5,000 miles will be deducted from the family mileage pool. JGC membership will not be renewed if 5,000 miles cannot be deducted from your JMB account(s).
Members with a JALCARD CLUB-A Card, CLUB-A Gold Card, JAL Diners Card, or JAL Platinum Card are not required to pay 5,000 miles at renewal as it is covered by the JALCARD annual fee.
Validity after Renewal : JGC membership is valid until the end of March of the following year.
Changes in Registered Membership Information
If there are any changes in your registered membership information, please report the change to the JMB Center or the JAL office in your area of residence.