Speedy connection, More destinations! New schedules increase the number of connections between Taiwan and North America
- ※All times are local with adjustments for Daylight Saving Time where applicable.
- ※The minimum connecting time for JAL Group/ AA international flights within the same airport whether Tokyo Haneda or Narita airport, 60 minutes is required. On the other hand, at least 4 hours is required for flight connection between Tokyo Haneda and Narita airport.
- ※The following plans and schedules are subject to government approval and change.
- ※All schedules and aircraft types are subject to change without notice. Please click here forlatest flight schedule.
Taiwan to North America(OCT. 24, 2014 - MAR. 28, 2015)
|Taipei Songshan⇒Tokyo Haneda|
|Tokyo(Haneda, Narita)⇒North America|
North America to Taiwan(OCT. 24, 2014 - MAR. 28, 2015)
|North American⇒Tokyo(Haneda, Narita)|
- *JL7009～JL7016 are code-share flights with American Airlines.
- *1 Valid from Dec. 1, 2014
The Arrival time of JL002 will be 10 minutes later and Departure time of JL001 will be 10 minutes later on and after Jan. 1, 2015
Arrival and Departure time of JL002/001 at San Francisco will be one hour later on and after Mar. 8, 2015, due to U.S. Daylight Saving Time (DST) adjustments.
- *2 Arrival and Departure time at Los Angeles will be one hour later between Oct. 26 and Nov. 1, 2014, and on and after Mar. 8, 2015, due to DST adjustments.
- *3 Arrival and Departure time at Boston will be one hour later between Oct. 26 and Nov. 1, 2014, and on and after Mar. 8, 2015, due to DST adjustments.
Arrival time of JL008 will be 15 minutes later and Departure time of JL007 will be 10 minutes later on and after Jan. 1, 2015.
Steady expansion of the American Airlines network within the US!
The merger of American Airlines and US Airways has led to the formation of the American Airlines Group, which is the largest airline company in the world.
US Airways is the fifth largest airline in the US and operates at more than 200 cities in 30 countries across the US, Canada, Europe, the Caribbean and Central and South America. The merger between US Airways, with hubs in Charlotte, Philadelphia, Phoenix and Washington D.C., and American Airlines will lead to steady expansion of the American Airlines network within the US making it increasingly convenient for transfers.
To Page top