Why join the JAL Family Club?
JAL Family Club is a membership organization for JMB members living outside of Japan.Annual membership fee is free.
In addition to pooling mileage with eligible JALFC members, we offer benefits such as bonus flight miles and invitations to unique events. We offer additional services to JALFC members beyond the usual services for JMB members.
opens in new window Rules for JAL Family Club Membership
- Primary Member:
- Your family's designated "Primary Member" can be any eligible family member 12 years of age or older, who is a JMB member and resides in a country other than Japan.
- Family Members:
- Other JMB members in your "Family" (no age limitation) are considered "Family Members." Primary member's spouse, children, parents, and spouse's parents. Please refer to the chart which indicates persons eligible to become part of your "Family." Note: No more than 9 people, including the primary member may join a single JALFC account.
- * You will be unsubscribed from JAL Card Family Program automatically when you join the JALFC.
- * Your family's country of residence is not taken into consideration; district affiliation will be the same as the primary member and registration contact.
JALFC Eligible Country or Region
American Region: Countries in North America (including Hawaii and Guam), Central America, South America
Europe/Middle East/Africa Region: Countries in Europe, Middle East (from Iran and to the west), Africa
Asia/Oceania Region: Countries in Asia/Oceania
No more annual fee for JAL Family Club!
In addition, JALCARD holders can be offered an extra Bonus mileage Promotion.
- Initial Registration Fee
1,000miles will be collected when applying for the JALFC for the first time.
- * If a member does not have enough miles to pay the Initial Registration Fee , the member agrees that the miles required for payment will be deducted automatically once a sufficient number of miles have accrued.
- Renewal Fee
1,000 miles will be deducted automatically as renewal fee every 5 years after enrollment.
Membership will be withdrawn automatically if the automatic deduction is not possible.
- Family Member Additional Fee (per application)
For change involving the addition of a new family member, 1,000miles will occur for each application
- * If a member does not have enough miles to pay the Family Member Additional Fee, the member agrees that the miles required for payment will be deducted automatically once a sufficient number of miles have accrued.
- * No fee for switching JALFC Primry member and/or withdrawal from the JALFC.
- * When you use mileage for any handling fees, mileage will be deducted from family mileage pool.
opens in new window More details
We offer a variety of services to JALFC members whose residence is outside of Japan.
How to enroll in JAL Family Club
for JMB members
if you are not a JMB member yet
Click the following button to access "JALFC Enrollment Application".
It is necessary to join JMB in order to enrol in JALFC.
Click the following button to access JMB Online Enrollment.no enrollmwnt fee or annual fee