Please use this page to contact us regarding JAL Group services.
For cases requiring immediate attention, please refer to the phone numbers in our contact information page.
For inquiries, comments, or complaints regarding JAL's services, including airport services, in-flight services, reservations ticketing, flight operations, and JAL Mileage Bank.
- To apply to become a JAL Global Club member by e-mail, please click "Contact Us" below and send a PDF attachment of your application form.
For JMB Members
For Non-JMB Members
Mailing address for sending feedback
300 Continental Boulevard, Suite 400
El Segundo, CA 90245 USA
- Customers in the U.S. who have a hearing or speech impairment and who use a text telephone (TTY) can call via the National Relay Service by dialing 711.
- Please mail your application to above address to become a JAL Global Club Member.
- We are unable to assist with your request in person at the above address.
Note: This email is only for media queries.
Contact Information for the U.S. Department of Transportation
Aviation Consumer Protection Division C-75
U.S. Department of Transportation
1200 New Jersey Ave, S.E.
Washington, D.C. 20590
- Please note that these contact forms should not be used to request a fare quote, make a reservation, purchase a ticket, or request an award.
- Please note that Japan Airlines may not be able to reply to each message received. Also, please be advised that it may take some time for us to respond.
- In certain cases we may contact you by means other than email.
- Copyright of all responses is owned by Japan Airlines Co., Ltd and they may be used only for your own personal use. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce or distribute these materials without JAL's prior consent.