Flight Information (Domestic)
Search departure and arrival information
May 29, 2016 19:00 JST
The following airports may experience flight delay, cancellation, or diversions on May 29 and 30.
|Tohoku / Hokuriku||Normal operation|
|Kanto / Tokai / Kinki||Normal operation|
|Chugoku / Shikoku||[May 29]Okayama, Izumo, Yamaguchiube, Takamatsu, Matsuyama( poor visibility )
[May 30]Normal operation
|Kyushu / Okinawa||[May 29]Kitakyushu, Oita, Kumamoto, Miyazaki, Kagoshima( poor visibility )
[May 30]Normal operation
*Please see below for information about the earthquake in Kyusyu.
The conditions may differ depending on the aircraft.
Please use the above departure/arrival search function to view the latest flight information before departure.
The next update is scheduled at 22:30 (subject to change).
- Information about the earthquake in Kyusyu
- Please check the following link for detail.
- Information about the G7 Summit 2016 in Ise-Shima
- During 26MAY(THU) to 27MAY(FRI), G7 Summit 2016 in Ise-Shima was held.
Due to this event, there will be continue heightened security at the Nagoya Chubu airport and other airport in Japan on 28MAY(SAT) and 29MAY(SUN).
Please allow extra time for going to the airport.
Notes and information about flight forecastsOpen
- *JAL flight forecasts provide predictions based on weather information and other data. The conditions may differ depending on the aircraft.
- *Code share flights operated by other airlines are not included in the Information.
- *Delays caused by mechanical failure or departure delays due to late arrival of aircraft are also not included.
Other convenient services
JAL will inform you via e-mail of any changes to your flight due to inclement weather or other circumstances.
Flight information is also provided via Twitter
Follow and keep updated with JAL's international and domestic flight information.
You can search and issue certificate for delay/ cancellation/ diversion flights.
Get regional weather information
24 hour flight information service (SKY NAVI)
SKY NAVI supports speech recognition so that customers can get information about domestic flight seat availability, departure and arrival times, and international flight arrival and departure times simply by asking.
24 hour flight information service
Dial number below whne using a mobile phone. (toll)
* When calling Toll-Free, please turn on the caller ID for your phone or please dial "186" before dialing the phone number.
If you are calling from out side of Japan, contact of your nearest JAL office.