Flight Information (Domestic)
Search departure and arrival information
August 28, 2016 13:00 JST
The following airports may experience flight delay, cancellation, or diversions due to bad weather on August 28.
|Hokkaido||No applicable airport|
|Tohoku / Hokuriku||Misawa( poor visibility )|
|Kanto / Shinetsu / Tokai / Kinki||No applicable airport|
|Chugoku / Shikoku||No applicable airport|
|Kyushu / Okinawa||Fukuoka, Kitakyushu, Nagasaki( thunderstorm )|
Please use the above departure/arrival search function to view the latest flight information before departure.
The next update is scheduled at 16:00 (subject to change).
- Typhoon Information
- August 30, JAL domestic flights to/from the Kanto, Hokkaido and Tohoku area may experience irregular operations,
however, they are still subject to the course of the typhoon.
For this reason, some means of public transportation may be cancelled or delayed.
Please use caution using public transportation and allow for extra time going to the airport.
Notes and information about flight forecastsOpen
- *JAL flight forecasts provide predictions based on weather information and other data. The conditions may differ depending on the aircraft.
- *Code share flights operated by other airlines are not included in the Information.
- *Delays caused by mechanical failure or departure delays due to late arrival of aircraft are also not included.
Other convenient services
JAL will inform you via e-mail of any changes to your flight due to inclement weather or other circumstances.
Flight information is also provided via Twitter
Follow and keep updated with JAL's international and domestic flight information.
You can search and issue certificate for delay/ cancellation/ diversion flights.
Get regional weather information
24 hour flight information service (SKY NAVI)
SKY NAVI supports speech recognition so that customers can get information about domestic flight seat availability, departure and arrival times, and international flight arrival and departure times simply by asking.
24 hour flight information service
Dial number below whne using a mobile phone. (toll)
* When calling Toll-Free, please turn on the caller ID for your phone or please dial "186" before dialing the phone number.
If you are calling from out side of Japan, contact of your nearest JAL office.