Flight information (domestic)
- Departure and arrival
- Latest flight news
- What to do when your flight is delayed or canceled
- Other convenient services
Search live departure and arrival times
Latest flight news (operation information)
April 29, 2017 8:00 JST
The following airports may experience flight delay, cancellation, or diversions due to bad weather on April 29.
|Hokkaido||No applicable airport|
|Tohoku / Hokuriku||No applicable airport|
|Kanto / Tokai / Kinki||No applicable airport|
|Chugoku / Shikoku||No applicable airport|
|Kyushu / Okinawa||No applicable airport|
Please use the above departure/arrival search function to view the latest flight information before departure.
The next update is scheduled at 10:00 (subject to change).
Notes about latest flight news
- *Lastest JAL flight status is predicted according to the weather conditions and other relevant data. Delay, cancellation and other operation status may vary from aircrafts.
- *Flight delay or cancellation due to aircraft maintenance reason and information about the codeshare flight operated by other airlines are not included.
What to do when your flight is delayed or canceled due to flight disruption
When the domestic flight operation is disrupted due to bad weather or disaster (such as typhoon, snow, earthquake), you may choose to change or cancel your booking. Cancellation or refund charges will be exempted. Please see the details and procedures below.
Other convenient services
Up-to-date flight news on Twitter
Follow and keep updated with JAL's international and domestic flight information.
Flight delay/cancellation information
Search information and issue certificate for the delayed or cancelled domestic flights.
Weather information of Japan and worldwide
24-hour flight information service (SKY NAVI)
You may check the arrival and departure times for JAL flights through SKY NAVI. Simply follow the voice guidance to speak a command, the system will provide the information accordingly.
24-hour contact number (toll free)
Call from mobile phone (toll)
* When calling the toll-free number, please enable to show your caller ID or add "186" before the above phone number.
If you are calling outside Japan, please find JAL Group branches and contact numbers below.