Japan Airlines Group is proud to offer a discount domestic air fare for overseas visitors to Japan, the oneworld Yokoso/Visit Japan Fare.
The fare can be used to over 30 cities in Japan served by JAL (except flights operated by FDA and Jetstar Japan) and Japan Transocean Air (JTA) based in Naha Okinawa.
Only available to residents of the country of sale outside Japan, when booked and purchased prior to departure at country of origin.
This fare must be booked in conjunction with return travel on a single ticket to Japan on oneworld member airlines.
One requirement is that travel to and from Japan from overseas must be made on oneworld carriers. Also, the fare is available overseas only and is not on sale in Japan.
(Economy Class only; however Class J, First Class may be purchased at the time of check-in on a standby basis)
Number of sectors
oneworld Yokoso/Visit Japan Fare is available from one sector and valid for two months from the departures date of the first domestic sector or within the validity of international tickets, whichever is earlier. Please note that there are some restrictions and embargo dates.
*Fare: Ticket will be issued with an equivalent amount in the currency of the country of sale.
*These fares include the Japan Consumption Tax of JPY800 per sector.
*Please be advised that a Passenger Facility Charge will be added to fares for flights departing from and arriving at Haneda, Narita, Chubu and Kitakyushu Airports.
From March 13, 2015 to March 31, 2015
From August 07, 2015 to August 16, 2015
From December 18, 2015 to January 03, 2016
From March 11, 2016 to March 31, 2016
Terms & Conditions
Please go through the terms & conditions below.
1. Residence must be outside Japan - refer to below *.
2. International travel to/from Japan must be on AA/AB/AY/BA/CX/HG/IB/JJ/JL/KA/LA/MH/QF/QR/RJ/S7/UL/US/XL/4M.
3. International air fare must be Round Trip, Circle Trip or Open Jaw (Return to country of origin. USA & Canada are considered one country.) The journey must be to/via Japan from outside Japan.
4. Limited to one oneworld YOKOSO Japan Fare per international ticket.
5. International ticket must be presented at the time of check-in.
* Residence outside Japan - Passenger must show an official ID with his/her local address outside of Japan at the time of check-in.
Customers that do not meet these eligibility rules may be asked to purchase a new ticket when checking-in at the airport.
Child - Not applicable
Infant (under 2 years / without seat) - Free
Class J, First Class is not applicable however may be purchased at the time of check-in on a standby basis.
Applicable to all JL, and NU domestic flights operated by JL, NU and J-Air.
(except JL codeshare flights operated by Fuji Dream Airlines and Japan Transocean flights operated by Ryukyu Air Commuter, and Jetstar Japan)
A minimum of one (1) and a maximum of five (5) sectors.
REBOOKING (Date Change)
1. REBOOKING (Date Change) is not permitted for the first domestic sector.
Exception: For the first domestic sector, passenger may stand-by at the airport for an earlier flight on the same day and the same route as originally booked.
2. Date for remaining sectors may be changed at any time.
1. Totally unused - Refund the fare paid less JPY5,000.
Note: Penalty is waived in the case of death of passenger or passenger's immediate family member.
2. Partially used - Refund the difference between the fare paid and the applicable normal domestic fare for the portions used (calculate in JPY only.)
For cases (1) and (2) above, refund in Japan is not permitted.
*You must check the box "I understand and agree to abide by the terms & conditions" to proceed.
※If residing outside of Japan and cannot proceed to the purchasing page, Please contact your nearest JAL reservations.
※Japanese residents are not eligible for oneworld Yokoso/Japan fare.