Japan Domestic Travel JAL VACATIONS With JAL Japan Explorer Pass
Make Your Plan
About JAL VACATIONS
Book flight and hotel together And save!
Fly JAL domestic and discover the difference.
JAL Japan Explorer Pass is a simple and affordable fare for travelers wishing to explore the unique culture and feel of local Japan. The fare can be used to access over 30 cities across JAL’s domestic network.
JPY5,500(Per Flight / Tax included)
Routes within Hokkaido.
Routes departing from/to Tohoku.
JPY7,700(Per Flight / Tax included)
Routes between Tokyo and Osaka. Routes between Tokyo and Nanki-Shirahama. Routes between Okinawa main island and outlying islands.
JPY11,000(Per Flight / Tax included)
All other applicable routes.
- *Fares for one-way travel.
- *Prices in local currency are for reference only.
- *Additional airport tax may apply.
- Available until 48 hours before departure
- Available up to 9 persons at once
- We accept credit cards only.
- Cancelation fees will be displayed before the payment.
Please carefully read the conditions.
Would be charged full amount for Japan Explorer Pass（Japan Explorer Pass is non refundable）and other fees if applicable.
- You will receive a comfirmation letter after booking.
Have a nice trip!
Pre-assigned seating is not available for JAL Japan Explorer Pass fares.
Terms and Conditionsfor JAL VACATIONS
Before making a purchase
For your information
- General -
- 1.If changes or modifications are made to a booking, a set fee of THB1,500 will apply, plus any supplier fees may apply.
- 2.Cancellation penalties will apply if the package is cancelled. THB1,500 per person will apply, plus any supplier fees may apply.
- 3.Reservations are subject to the rules of each Supplier providing the Travel Content purchased by you; some reservations are non-cancellable, other reservations may incur fees by Travel Services and/or Supplier fees to cancel or change. It is your responsibility to verify the cancellation policy of the Supplier selected before making any purchase of Travel Content
- 4.No shows are non-refundable and will result in a total forfeiture of any payments made by you in connection with the reservation.
- 5.Travel Services has no knowledge regarding the suitability for disabled persons of any Travel Content purchased. Travel Services also has no knowledge regarding unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards, or climate extremes at locations to which you may travel.
- 6.Travel reservations are subject to the rules of each Supplier on your itinerary. The information and descriptions provided on this Site about the Suppliers are believed to be accurate, but Travel Services make no warranty or representation regarding such information and descriptions.
- 7.Unless otherwise specified, product prices already reflect discounts. All offers are limited to availability by the supplier.
- 8.Offers may not be combined with any other sale and/or promotion. Promotions have no cash value.
- 9.Supplier has the right to end or modify any promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
- 10.Charges for Payment transactions will show on your statement from "Japan Airlines Vacations". Travel Services and Supplier cancellation fees will also appear on your credit card statement from "Japan Airlines Vacations". All processing of credit/debit card transactions in connection with Payment transactions is made by Travel Services and any inquiries related to such transactions should be directed to Japan Airlines Vacations. None of Japan Airlines Vacations or any of its affiliates shall be responsible or liable for any such credit/debit card transactions.
- 11.All payment are settled to Japan Airlines Vacations in Japan and governed by Japanese law. SMI BKK are only the service center in Thailand.
- Flight -
- 1.Flight schedule, aircraft types and boarding classes are subject to change without notice.
- 2.You may select your preferred seat on the seat map for JAL operating flights. Please note the number of seats for pre-assigned seating are limited.( If you choose O booking class, advanced seat assignment service is not applicable.) Please select your seat when you check in. Web check-in will be available 24hours before departure.
- 3.In case there are multiple fare type included, the most restrictive fare rule will be applied for the whole itinerary.
- 4.Government-imposed taxes and fee may increase after purchase as mandated by the relevant government.
- 5.About baggage please visit following pages for detail.
- 6.Additional charges will be applied when you change your flights
- 7.Standard Japan Airlines conditions of carriage applies for your flight
- Hotel -
- 1.Some hotels may have a Resort Fee or Hot spring tax (Japanese local tax) that is not included in your Hotel price.
These additional fees will be payable directly to the Hotel.
- 2.Package reservations do not qualify to earn hotel program loyalty points
- 3.Special requests made to the hotel are request only and not guaranteed
- 4.Your preferred bed size is based on availability and is not guaranteed.
- 5.The early check out of a hotel is not eligible for a refund.
- 6.Cancellation fees, terms, and any additional taxes, fees and surcharges are subject to change without notice, may vary by location, and may be charged to the customer at check-in.
- 7.Additional fees for early check in or late check out of your room may be billed directly to you by the hotel.
- 8.Charges for optional services such as but not limited to, mini bar, room service, spa treatments, gift shop purchases, restaurant and/or bar charges to your room are not included in your reservation made on this Site and must be paid directly to the hotel.
- 9.Occupants must meet the minimum age requirement where the hotel room is being rented.
For your inquiry
Please contact our customer service;
Japan Airlines Vacations
Supported by Wendy Asia Co., Ltd.
Tel: (+66) 2-216-2201
Hours of Operations - Weekday 09:00-16:00 local time
Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday
Terms and Conditions
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
1.Scope of Application
2. Content of Travel Agreements
- The Company will undertake arrangements within a Package Tour Agreement in order to provide you with transportation, accommodation, and other travel related services (hereinafter, “Travel Services”) in accordance with the itinerary prepared by the Company.
3. Agent for Preparations
- When implementing a Package Tour Agreement, the Company may use the services of another travel agency, an individual that provides travel arrangements, or another assistant inside or outside of Japan for all or part of the preparations.
Chapter 2 - Entering into an Agreement
4. Agreement Applications
- To apply for a Package Agreement with the Company, you must notify the Company by filling in the required fields on the Website's application screen, and entering your credit card details.
5. Notes on making an application
- (1)On the application screen, please be sure to enter your name exactly as it appears in the passport that you will use for the trip. If you enter your name incorrectly you will need to cancel your application and start over. This will incur the Company's specified cancellation fee. In addition, on restarting the application, the Company shall not be responsible if we are unable to arrange the same flight or accommodation as the terminated agreement.
- (2)Applications for persons under the age of 18 must be completed in the presence of a representative who is over the age of 18. Sole applications from persons under the age of 18 are not accepted.
- (3)The Company may be unable to honor a Package Tour Agreement in the following instances:
- 1 If you do not satisfy the gender, age, qualification, skills, or other traveler requirements specified in advance by the Company.
- 2 If the trip has sold out.
- 3 If you disturb other travelers, and there is a risk that this may obstruct the smooth performance of group activities.
- 4 If, for example your credit card is invalidated and you are no longer able to pay all or a part of your liabilities for the cost of the trip, in accordance with the card membership terms of the partner company.
- 5 If you are found to be an antisocial force such as a member, quasi-member, person involved with, or a company related to an organized crime group, or an extortionist.
- 6 If you make a violent or unreasonable demand, or use threatening language or behavior against the Company in relation to the transaction, or perform an equivalent act.
- 7 If you circulate rumors, or use fraud or force to tarnish the credibility of the Company or to interfere with its business, or perform an equivalent act.
- 8 In other instances related to the execution of the Company's business.
6. Timing of Establishment of Agreement
- A Package Tour Agreement shall be established when the screen indicating that the Company has established an agreement (hereinafter, “Agreement Notification Screen”) is displayed on the Website. Note that an agreement shall be deemed to have been established even if the Agreement Notification Screen is not displayed on your communication device due to reasons not attributable to the Company, such as a problem with your communication environment.
7.Payment for the Trip and Other Costs
- (1)The Company shall receive payment to the amount of the trip price displayed on the Agreement Notification Screen from the partnering credit card company, and you will not be issued with or sign a credit card receipt.
- (2)The full amount of payment will be settled using the credit card details you entered on the application screen, and the date of the travel agreement will be the date the transaction was established.
- (3)The trip payment collected in (2) above will be treated as a partial payment of any cancellation fee or penalty.
8. Indication of the Agreement Details
- The range of Travel Services that the Company is obligated to prepare pursuant to the Package Tour Agreement shall be in accordance with that indicated on the Agreement Notification Screen.
9. Items Included in the Trip Price
- The Travel Services included in the trip price that you will pay under the Package Tour Agreement shall be the items indicated below that are displayed on the Agreement Notification Screen.
- ・Fare and charges for transportation specified in the itinerary. However, this excludes fuel surcharges.
- ・Fares for shuttle bus services and buses to connect between cities specified in the trip itinerary
- ・FAccommodation fees, taxes, and service charges for hotels specified in the itinerary
- ・Bills, taxes, and service charges for meals specified in the itinerary
- ・Admission fees and guide fees associated with attractions specified in the itinerary
10. Items not Included in the Trip Price
- Other than as specified in the preceding Article, the costs stated below and other costs relating to your trip shall not be included in the trip price.
- ・Airport taxes specified by the authorities in your country of departure or Japan, airport facility usage fees, and fees for security services and other services at airport facilities, etc.
- ・Excess baggage fees (for the proportion of baggage exceeding the designated weight, volume, or number of items)
- ・Various personal costs such as drinks, cleaning, telegrams and telephone charges, tips for hotel busboys and maids, and additional food costs, as well as any associated taxes and service charges
- ・Costs of the treatment of injuries and disease
- ・Costs for various trip-related procedures (passport stamp fees, stamp fees, visa fees, vaccination fees, and travel procedure handling fees)
- ・Overseas travel insurance premiums
- ・Fuel surcharges
Chapter 3 - Agreement Amendments
11. Amending Trip Content
- (1)Where essential for the safe and smooth running of the trip, the Company may amend the details of the trip itinerary, Travel Services, or other aspects of the Package Tour Agreement without your prior consent in the event of: a natural disaster, war, riot, discontinued travel services such as transport or accommodation, a government order, or if transport services can no longer be provided according to the original trip plan or based on other grounds that are outside the Company's control.
- (2)The Company is unable to accept personal requests to change the departure date. If you wish to change your scheduled departure date, you will need to cancel your trip application and re-apply with the new departure date.
- (3)The Company is unable to accept personal requests to change your itinerary, the number of guests per room at your accommodation, or other contractual details. To change the number of guests per room at accommodation with which you are already contracted, you will need to cancel your trip application and re-apply with the updated number of guests.
12. Changes to Trip Prices
- (1)In the event of a decrease or increase in the running costs of the trip due to an amendment of the agreement details based on the provisions of (1) of the preceding Article (includes cancellation fees, penalties, and other charges for Travel Services which will not be received due to the amendment in the agreement details, and costs payable subsequently), the Company may amend the trip price within the applicable range at the time of amending the agreement details.
- (2)Once a Package Tour Agreement is established, if there is a change to the transportation, accommodation, or personnel to be used due to reasons not attributable to the Company, the Company may increase the trip price.
13. Stand-in Customers (Travelers)
- The Company is unable to accept stand-ins for travelers in Package Tour Agreements.
Chapter 4 - Agreement Termination
14. Termination at your Discretion
- (1)You may terminate a Package Tour Agreement at any time by paying the Company's specified cancellation fee.
- (2)The amount of the cancellation fee specified in (1) above shall be as indicated on the Agreement Notification Screen.
- (3)If you terminate an agreement, the Company may claim the cancellation fee from the partnering credit card company without you signing a transaction receipt.
15.Customer Cancellation Requests
- (1)Please make your request to cancel the Package Tour Agreement in accordance with the procedures specified on the Website (available 24 hours a day). Requests by telephone, fax, email, or post will not be accepted.
- (2)The termination request will be considered not to have been made if it does not reach the Company due to a problem with the communication environment, etc., for reasons not attributable to the Company.
- (3)The Company will not be responsible for damages you incur on the grounds of (2) above.
16. Your Right to Terminate
- (1)Notwithstanding the provisions of Article 14, in the event of any of the following instances, you may terminate a Package Tour Agreement prior to the commencement of travel without incurring a cancellation fee.
- 1 In the event the Company makes one of the changes a to g below, or another important change is made to the details of the agreement.
- a .A change to the trip start or end date displayed on the Agreement Notification Screen
- b. A drop in price due to a change of transportation class or equipment indicated on the Agreement Notification Screen (only if the total cost of the new class and equipment is lower than that of the class and equipment indicated on the Agreement Notification Screen).
- c. A change to the transportation type or provider indicated on the Agreement Notification Screen
- d. A change of flights resulting in a different departure airport or arrival airport at the end of the trip to that indicated on the Agreement Notification Screen
- e. A change to the connecting flights of a direct flight or to an indirect flight between the departure country and Japan to that indicated on the Agreement Notification Screen
- f. A change to the accommodation type or name indicated on the Agreement Notification Screen
- g. A change to the accommodation room type, equipment, view, or other room conditions indicated on the Agreement Notification Screen
- 2 In the event of a natural disaster, war, riot, the discontinuation of Travel Services such as transport and accommodation, a government order, or in the event of other grounds arising, and the safe and smooth running of the trip is no longer possible, or it is considered very likely to be impossible.
- 3 If the trip cannot be run in accordance with the itinerary indicated on the Agreement Notification Screen due to reasons attributable to the Company.
- (2)If you are no longer able to receive the Travel Services indicated on the Agreement Notification Screen for reasons not attributable to yourself after the commencement of your trip, or you receive notice to this effect from the Company, notwithstanding the provisions of Article 14, you may terminate the agreement for the part of the Travel Services which could not be fulfilled and you will not incur a cancellation fee.
- (3)In the event of (2) above, the Company shall refund you the trip price for the part of the Travel Services that could not be fulfilled. However, in the event (2) above arises for reasons not attributable to the Company, you shall be refunded an amount minus the cancellation fee, penalty, and other payments already made for the Travel Services, as well as any costs payable subsequently.
17. The Company's Right to Terminate, Etc. - Termination Prior to Start of Trip
- (1)In the following instances, upon explaining the reasons to you, the Company may terminate a Package Tour Agreement prior to the start of the trip. Please note that in such instances you are required to pay the specified cancellation fee.
- 1 If it is found that you do not satisfy the gender, age, qualification, skills, or other traveler conditions specified in advance by the Company.
- 2 If you request us to bear costs in excess of that which is reasonable in relation to the agreement details.
- 3 If for example, your credit card is invalidated and you are no longer able to pay all or part of your liabilities for the cost of the trip, in accordance with the card membership terms of the partner company.
- 4 If Article 5 (3) Items v, vi, or vii are found to apply in your case.
- (2)In the following instances, upon explaining the reasons to you, the Company may terminate a Package Tour Agreement prior to the start of the trip. Please note that in such cases you are not required to pay the prescribed cancellation fee.
- 1 If you are found to be unable to endure the trip due to a disease, your necessary caregiver going missing, or other such reason.
- 2 In the event of a natural disaster, war, riot, the discontinuation of Travel Services such as transportation and accommodation, a government order, or in the event of other grounds that are beyond the Company's control, and the safe and smooth running of the trip in accordance with the itinerary indicated on the Agreement Notification Screen is no longer possible, or it is considered very likely that it will no longer be possible.
18. The Company’s Right to Terminate - Termination After the Start of a Trip
- (1)In the following instances, upon explaining the reasons to you, the Company may terminate part of a Package Tour Agreement even after the start of the trip.
- 1 If you are unable to endure the rest of the trip due to a disease, your necessary caregiver going missing, or other such reason.
- 2 In the event you interfere with the safe and smooth running of the trip by violating the instructions of the Company given by a representative or other person for the safe and smooth running of the trip, or by acting violently towards, or intimidating a representative or your fellow travelers.
- 3 If Article 5 (3) Items v, vi, or vii are found to apply in your case.
- 4 In the event of a natural disaster, war, riot, the discontinuation of Travel Services such as transport and accommodation, a government order, or in the event of other grounds that are beyond the Company's control, and the trip cannot be continued.
- (2)Bringing the following items into Japan is prohibited or subject to restrictions. Violations may be subject to penalties under the Customs Act, and you may be ordered to abandon ownership of, or dispose or return the item(s) to its/their place of origin. If it is found that you have brought such (an) item(s) into the country illegally, the Company may terminate part of the Package Tour Agreement.
- 1 Animals, plants, and derivative products that violate the Washington Convention (Examples) Certain traditional Chinese medicines (e.g. musk deer, bear gall bladders), fur, ivory, ivory for printed materials, leather products (crocodile, snake, lizard), musical instruments made from animal leather (e.g. Chinese fiddle), live plants and animals (e.g. monkeys, parrots, eagles, hawks, orchids, cacti)
- 2 Items prohibited to import into Japan
- (ア) Opium, cocaine, stimulants, etc.
- (イ) Firearms, explosives, etc.
- (ウ) Counterfeit goods, imitation goods, etc.
- (エ) Child pornography, and printed materials that contravene public order and morals, etc.
- (オ) Counterfeit brand products
- (カ) Specific animals as defined in the Act on Domestic Animal Infectious Diseases Control, and plants as defined in the Plant Protection Act
- (3)If a Package Tour Agreement is terminated by the Company based on the provisions of (1) or (2) above, the contractual relationships between the Company and yourself will only be dissolved prospectively. In such instances, the debts you owe to the Company for Travel Services already fulfilled will require valid payment.
- (4)In the event of (1) or (2) above, the Company shall refund you the portion of the trip price for which the Travel Services were not fulfilled, minus the cancellation fee, penalty, and other payments already made for the Travel Services, as well as any costs payable subsequently.
19. Refund of Trip Price
- If the trip price is reduced under the provisions of Article 12 (1), or if a Package Tour Agreement is terminated under the provisions of the preceding three articles, if there is an amount that should be refunded to you, the Company shall refund you in accordance with the membership terms and conditions of the partnering credit card company. In this instance, the Company shall notify you of the amount of the refund within seven days from the day following the termination date in the case of a refund due to termination prior to the start of the trip, and within 30 days from the day following the trip end date indicated on the Agreement Notification Screen in the case of a refund due to termination because of a reduced price or after the start of the trip, and shall refund the amount to the credit card used on the day that the notification is issued.
20. Return Arrangements following a Terminated Agreement
- (1)If a Package Tour Agreement is terminated after the start of a trip under the provisions of Article 18 (1) i or iv, at your request the Company shall arrange the necessary Travel Services for you to return to the place of departure of your trip.
- (2)In the case of (1) above, you shall be responsible for all travel costs required for your return to the place of departure.
Chapter 3 - Agreements with Organizations and Groups
21. Agreements with Organizations and Groups
- In the event of a request for a package tour in which multiple customers will travel together on the same itinerary, the Company may request the nomination of a responsible representative for the travelers (hereinafter, “Agreement Representative”).
22. Agreement Representative
- (1)The Company shall consider the Agreement Representative to have full authority of proxy in relation to entering into Package Tour Agreements for the travelers comprising such a group (hereinafter, "Fellow Travelers"), and transactions relating to the travel business for the group shall be conducted with the Agreement Representative.
- (2)Upon applying for an agreement, the Agreement Representative must notify the Company of the required information of the Fellow Travelers, including their names and dates of birth.
- (3)The Agreement Representative shall be responsible for the Fellow Travelers, and the Company shall not bear any responsibility for anticipated prospective debts or obligations.
Chapter 4 - Responsibility
23.Responsibility of the Company
- (1)If during the fulfillment of a Package Tour Agreement, you incur damages due to the willful intent or negligence of the Company or a party entrusted by the Company to make arrangements based on the provisions of Article 3 (hereinafter, "Travel Representative"), the Company shall bear responsibility to compensate for the damages. However, this shall only apply if Company is notified within two years from the day following that on which the damages were incurred.
- (2)If you incur damages due to a natural disaster, war, riot, the discontinuation of Travel Services such as transportation or accommodation, a government order, or other grounds that are beyond the control of the Company or its Travel Representative, with the exception of the instance in the preceding Paragraph, the Company shall not be responsible to provide compensation for such damages.
- (3)The Company shall not provide compensation for damage to baggage related to (1), notwithstanding the provisions of said Paragraph. However, this excludes instances of willful or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
24. Your Responsibility
- (1)You must compensate for damages to the Company arising due to your own willful intent or negligence.
- (2)When entering into a Package Tour Agreement, you must use the information provided by the Company and endeavor to understand your rights, obligations and the other details of the Package Tour Agreement.
- (3)In order to smoothly receive the Travel Services indicated on the Agreement Notification Screen, if you notice that you are provided with Travel Services that differ from those stated on the Agreement Notification Screen after the commencement of travel, you must promptly notify the Company, the Travel Representative of the Company, or the provider of the Travel Services at your destination.
Chapter 5 - Other Matters
25. Your Personal Information
- (1)The Company shall use the personal information entered during your application to communicate with you, and will also use the information as necessary to arrange Travel Services such as the transportation and accommodation to be provided during your requested trip as well as for the procedures required to receive these services. The Company shall also use this information as necessary for the procedures to obtain insurance to protect against its contractual liabilities and costs in the case of accident, etc.
- (2)The personal information to be obtained by the Company shall be your name, date of birth, age, gender, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, passport number, and other personal information depending on your itinerary to the minimum extent required in order for the Company to run the trip.
- (3)In addition, the Company may use your personal information to provide you with information on the products and services of its partner companies that are necessary to your trip, such as travel insurance, as well as information on the Company's products and special offers.
26. The Trip Start Point and End Point
- “After the start of a trip” stated in the Package Tour Agreement refers to the point that, in the boarding procedures for the first flight that you take, you have completed the baggage inspection, etc., at the airport in the area where only passengers are permitted to enter. “End of a trip” refers to the point at which, at the destination of your final flight to your return destination, you leave the area of the airport premises where only passengers are permitted to enter.
27. Inbound Travel Insurance Coverage
- The Company shall use the specified insurance money to pay for the medical costs, etc., if you sustain injury or require medical care due to a sudden and unexpected accident occurring while in Japan. Please check with ○○○○ for details. Note that notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Article, the insurance coverage shall be limited to the costs of medical care that you require between your entry and departure from Japan.
- The Tokyo District Court shall be the agreed court of exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance for any judicial disputes that arise in relation to the Package Tour Agreement.
29. Governing Law
- The Package Tour Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan, and construed in accordance therewith.
30. Copyright of the Website
- The Company holds the copyright and other intellectual property rights to the content of this Website. The unauthorized reproduction of this Website is strictly prohibited.
31. Discontinuation of the Website, Etc.
- (1)The Company may add, change, or remove all or part of the content and specifications of this Website.
- (2)The Company may suspend or discontinue the operation of this Website in the following cases:
- i. If routine or emergency maintenance is performed on the Website's systems.
- ii. If the Website can no longer be provided as normal due to a natural disaster, power outage, suspension of services by the communications services provider, communication line failure, unauthorized access by a third party, or for other reasons not attributable to the Company.
- iii. In other cases where, for reasons relating to the operation of this Website, the Company deems the suspension or discontinuation of provision to be necessary.
- (3)The Company shall give users advance notice in the event of suspending or discontinuing the operation of this Website pursuant to the provisions of the preceding Paragraph. However, this shall not apply in emergencies or unavoidable circumstances.
- (4)The Company shall not bear any responsibility, regardless of reason, for damage incurred by a user or a third party as a result of the addition, change, or removal of all or a part of the content of this Website as defined in (1), or for the suspension or discontinuation of the operation of this Website as defined in (2).
Reservations and Information / Wendy Asia Co., Ltd.
- Thai / English Language
- +66 2-216-2201
- 128/63 Phayathai Plaza Building, 6th Floor, Room J, Phaya Thai Road, Thung Phaya Thai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400
- Office Hours
- Weekday 09:00-16:00 local time
Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday
JAL Mileage Bank Supporting document submission Point
- Passenger Terminal Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bang Phli, Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand