Why suspend application reception?
Because the outlook of the restriction for travelers entering Japan during this summer is unclear due to the spread of the Coronavirus.
When will the campaign be reopened?
Schedules is not yet decided.
If we have a campaign like this one in future, we will announced on our website. So if you call us a inquiry, we can't answer at this moment.
I have already applied, but will my domestic reservations be unavailable?
New campaign applications cannot be submitted temporarily, but tickets already applied can still be used.
I want to change my flight schedule due to the Coronavirus. Is it possible to change the reservation?
Tickets provided in this campaign cannot be changed.
If you wish to change the schedule, please cancel the ticket provided in this campaign and arrange a separate ticket yourself.
Can I cancel?
You can cancel.
You can cancel on the JAL site up to 2 days* before departure.
Log in, go to the Win a Trip with JAL page and click the Apply button to start the process.
- If you cancel after the application is submitted (for personal reasons), you cannot apply again.
- If the details entered in the application do not match those registered in JAL Mileage Bank, the process will be canceled automatically.
Please check the cancellation email and apply again.
Example 1: Order of passenger name (including middle name) does not match the order registered in JAL Mileage Bank
Example 2: Passenger information cannot be confirmed, e.g. because the JMB membership number was entered incorrectly
- When there are less than 2 days before the departure date of the flight you applied for with Win a Trip with JAL, it is treated as a JMB members-only domestic flight reservation.
Can I change or reapply if the flight is canceled or delayed, or predicted to be canceled or delayed?
If your flight is canceled, delayed by 30 minutes or longer, waiting for a weather report, or has conditions attached to departure for reasons such as bad weather or natural disaster, or predicted to be affected, please proceed as follows for Win a Trip with JAL flights.
1. Check which airports have special ticket handling
- Look for an asterisk next to the flight number on the Arrival/Departure Information board, or in the Remarks column of the Canceled/Delayed search
- If the departure or arrival airport is listed in the list of affected airports
2. If either of the above applies, you can change to a different flight on the same segment or reapply.
No cancellation or refund fees will be charged for changes or new applications.
Only one change is allowed.
To book a replacement flight on the JAL site, see "Booking changed (replacement) flight when flight disruption is expected" below.
You can apply again with no cancellation or new application fee.
The process is the same as for JMB members-only domestic flight reservations.
Can I change or cancel for some of the passengers?
You can cancel for some of the passengers, but you cannot apply again after canceling.
Please note that cancellations that result in a child traveling alone are not permitted.
Can I make changes after applying?
Flights cannot be changed.
At the airport on the day of departure
On the day of departure at the departure airport, changes are allowed only if there are available seats on an earlier flight operated by the JAL Group on the same segment.
See below for what you can do at the airport on the day of departure.