Entry restrictions for each country
Due to changes in the infection situation, entry restrictions and quarantine measures are changing daily.
Please check the latest information in advance.
The entry restrictions and quarantine rules of each country and region may change at any time. Please check the websites of the government organization and embassies of your destination and transit countries and regions for the latest information before traveling.
Entry Restrictions and Quarantine Measures
Please enter your search criteria below to check travel restrictions and necessary documents in each country.
- You will be redirected to the Sherpa Website (an external website) which gathers all travel requirements in one place. Please use this site in accordance with the published regulations.
- Please note that the information shown on the Sherpa site may not be the most up-to-date or use the most appropriate wording. Please be sure to check with the embassy or consulate of your passport country (nationality) and destination country, as well as information related to health organizations, for the latest information before departure.
(1) Route (round trip/one-way)
(2) Connecting flight (yes or no),
(3) Vaccination (complete/incomplete)
(4) Passport issuing country (Nationality)
(5) Origin and destination
(6) Departure date
* For the original and destination, please enter the name of the country or city.
Entry restrictions and quarantine measures are changed often due to the evolving nature of the pandemic.
If your travel and/or quarantine documents are incomplete, you may be denied entry at your destination or boarding may be refused.
In addition to the entry restrictions, JAL may apply special measures at the request of each country.
For flights operated by other airlines (including Codeshare flights), the operating carrier may have its own boarding requirements or restrictions. Please be sure to check with the operating carrier for the latest information before departure.