How to use Seat Availability Check Calendar for award tickets (For flights departing on/before April 11, 2023)
Please check the following regarding the operation method for flights departing on or after April 12, 2023.
STEP1Click Seat Availability Check Calendar
After logging in to your JMB account, go the JAL Mileage Bank top page and select JAL Group Airlines Award Tickets in the Popular awards section under Redeem your miles.
On the displayed menu, select Domestic Award Ticket Seat Availability Check Calendar under Book ticket.
STEP2Check seat availability
Seat availability by destination in each area is displayed after a departure airport is selected.
What's great about the calendar
- Display seat availability in three steps in an easily understandable manner.
- Compare seat availability by arrival airport in each area.
- Display seat availability up to 330 days from now.
- *The image is an example only.
- *There are some restrictions. To use the calendar, please refer to important notice/guides in the domestic flight seat availability check calendar.
- *The number of available flights is determined based on availability of economy class seats and class J seats.
Let's use the Seat Availability Check Calendar for award tickets!
You must be logged in to your JMB account to book an award.
After logging in, please follow the steps below from the JAL Mileage Bank top page.
1Select JAL Group Airlines Award Tickets in the Popular awards section under Redeem your miles.
2On the displayed menu, select Domestic Award Ticket Seat Availability Check Calendar under Book ticket.