Tag Cover Unit for the JGC Life Mileage Baggage Tag
Thank you for choosing Japan Airlines.
As an award offered in connection with the JGC baggage tag presented to JAL Global Club (JGC) members who have achieved 150,000 international sector miles or 300 domestic flights, you can redeem your miles for a matching tag cover unit.
11:59 p.m. (Japan time) on December 20, 2021 (Monday)
This purpose-made tag cover unit is designed to fit your baggage tag, featuring a personalized name plate and leather belt strap to provide a polished finishing touch.
*Material: Genuine leather, metal sides.
- The tag cover unit is designed to fit your JGC baggage bag. (The baggage tag in the photo is not included.)
- You can replace the belt strap with the baggage tag strap that came with your luggage tag when you first became a JGC member.
- *This tag cover unit is designed for the JGC baggage tag that is presented to JGC members who have flown 150,000 international sector miles or 300 domestic flights. It is not designed to be used with the baggage tag that was sent to you when you first became a JGC member or for any other baggage tag.
A tag cover unit with a personalized name plate and leather belt strap can be redeemed with 2,000 miles.
(The baggage tag in the photo is not included.)
Your tag cover unit will be delivered to your JMB-registered mailing address between late-November, 2021 and mid-January, 2022, depending on when you submit your request.
- Please note that your miles cannot be refunded once they are redeemed for this award.
- For JGC members who have flown 150,000 international sector miles or 300 domestic flights as of April 30, 2021: JGC baggage tags will be sent from early-October to late November 2021. Please note that delivery may be delayed in certain regions and in regions outside Japan.
- Only one request for one tag cover unit will be accepted per eligible member.
We are no longer accepting applications.