Subscribe The Economist and earn miles!
How to earn miles
The Economist offers authoritative insights and opinion on international new, politics, business, finance, science, technology and the connections between them. Keep up with the world with this special offer on you JAL membership.
- Subscription to both print (magazine) and digital editions
One-year subscription (51 issues) 4,200 miles
- Subscription to print (magazine) edition
One-year subscription (51 issues) 3,500 miles
- Subscription to digital edition
One-year subscription (51 issues) 2,500 miles
Subscription is limited to those residing in the following countries.
Japan, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong
Date of crediting miles
Miles will be credited after 2 months after your subscription start date.
- When purchasing the subscription, enter your JAL Mileage Bank customer number on The Economist's purchase page.
- During purchase of The Economist subscriptions, please use the same name and email ID as it is registered with your JAL Mileage Bank, so that we can it add the miles to you JAL account.
- Subscriptions cannot be retroactively registered for miles.
- If the subscription is cancelled, miles will not be credited to your account.
The Economist Newspaper Limited
If you have any questions , please contact us.
For subscription enquiries e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For digital access enquiries e-mail: email@example.com
For all enquiries via telephone:
Subscription: 005-31-650-265 (toll-free)
Digital access: +44-845-120-0983 (or +44-207-576-8448)