Jetstar Japan (GK)
What is Flight Mileage?
Flight mileage is automatically credited to your JMB account when you travel on eligible flights. In order to accrue miles, your JMB membership number must be provided in 9 digits*1 when making the reservation or at check-in. Additionally, all tickets must be issued in the JMB member's name. Flight mileage is based on the sector mileage specified for the sector(s) traveled and on the accumulation rate for the fare of the purchased ticket.
- *1Customers with less than 9 digits JMB membership numbers, please add 0 (ZERO) at the top.
Example: 1234567 → 001234567
- *Some situations are not eligible for mileage accrual. Learn more
- *JMB sector mileage is calculated based on IATA TPM (International Air Transport Association Ticketed Point Mileage).
Revision of mileage will be made in July and January of next year based on the IATA TPM released in spring and autumn previous year.
(Dash (-) indicates not applicable or not eligible for mileage accrual)
- *Only flights operated by Jetstar Japan with GK flight numbers are eligible for mileage accrual.
- *Flights do not count toward FLY ON status qualification, regardless of whether the fare is eligible for mileage accrual.
Ineligibility for Mileage Accrual
Mileage will not accrue in the following situations:
- When traveling under a different name
- When traveling on award tickets, non-revenue tickets, or special discounted fares such as travel agent fares, tour conductor fares, or infant fare
- When using cargo flights or charter flights operated by partner airlines
- When traveling on tickets or booking classes that are ineligible for mileage accrual based on agreements with partner airlines
- When the flight is not boarded for any reason, including due to flight delay or cancellation
- When the flight has been registered to a frequent flyer program other than JMB
- When traveling on Jetstar (JQ) or Jetstar Asia (3K) flights
- When JAL Mileage is not selected in the fare options
How to Accumulate Flight Mileage
When making a reservation
Flight mileage will be credited to your JMB account only when you purchase eligible fare, select JAL Mileage as option, and provide your JMB membership number correctly.
Please request post-flight credit if your mileage is not credited to your account even you selected JMB mile as option and provided your JMB membership number when you made reservation.
All the requests must be made within six months from the flight date.