LOTTE Duty Free Ginza Gift Card Award
JMB members in all regions
Redeem 10,000 miles for a ¥11,000 gift card that can be used at LOTTE Duty Free Ginza.
How to Request and Use Awards
STEP1Request an award
From this page, redeem your accrued miles for a LOTTE Duty Free Ginza Gift Card.
- *Your gift card claim code will be sent to your JMB registered email address within one week.
STEP2Receive your award
Provide your gift card claim code at the information desk on the 9th floor of LOTTE Duty Free Ginza to claim your gift card.
STEP3Use your award
Your gift card can be used at LOTTE Duty Free Ginza.
- *Gift cards can be used by customers who depart from Haneda International Airport or Narita International Airport within 60 days from the purchasing date (30 days from the purchasing date for non-Japanese citizens).
For more information about LOTTE Duty Free Ginza, please visit the website below.
LOTTE Duty Free Tokyo Ginza Store
Please redeem and use gift card until the end of the same month one year after the award redemption month.
- Requests for the LOTTE Duty Free Ginza Gift Card Award will be accepted only via the JAL website.
- JAL assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen gift cards or claim codes.
Please note that claim codes and gift cards cannot be reissued for any reason.
- Gift cards cannot be used in conjunction with discount vouchers.
- After the claim period has expired, your claim code is no longer valid and cannot be used to claim your gift card.
- Miles that have been deducted following an award request cannot be refunded to the original account, used in exchange for a different award, or exchanged for cash.
- Award use and other restrictions are subject to change without prior notice.
- Brand Exclusions and regulated products may apply, ask sales associate for details.
- Other conditions for exchanging miles are subject to JMB Rules and Conditions.
JMB Rules and Conditions
About Lotte Duty Free Shop Ginza Gift Card
- We will hand out 11 gift cards each for ¥1,000 (corresponding to the number of campaigns at the time).
- ¥1,000 ticket can be used for payment of ¥1,001 or more.
Payment of ¥2,600: Please pay ¥1,000 ticket × 2, and ¥600 of fraction as cash etc.
- In that case, ¥1,000 tickets × 3 can not be used.
- For usage, please inquire at Lotte Duty Free Shop Ginza.
- Starting February 15, 2021, gift cards can also be used for payment at the TAX FREE corner.