Domestic Award Tickets will be extended to code-share flights with Fuji Dream Airlines (FDA)
Deadlines for applications
Reservations will be accepted from 9:30 AM (Japan Time) on the same calendar day as the flight date two months prior to departure (*1) until the end of business hours of call centers in each region 1 days prior to the date of departure. (Japan Time)
- *1On the last day of the second prior month if no same calendar day exists
- *Code-share flights operated by Fuji Dream Airlines are eligible for the Japan Domestic Award Ticket Advance Booking Service for JMB Diamond and JGC Premier members.
Requests must be made by callingthe JMB domestic award reservation desk.
(Reservations will not be accepted via the JAL website.)
Requests in American, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Oceania Regions must be made to JAL Mileage Bank Center.
Nagoya (Komaki) - Yamagata, Nagoya (Komaki) - Niigata, Nagoya (Komaki) - Izumo, Nagoya (Komaki) - Kochi, Nagoya (Komaki) - Kitakyushu,
Nagoya (Komaki) - Fukuoka, Nagoya (Komaki) - Kumamoto, Fukuoka - Niigata, Fukuoka - Matsumoto, Fukuoka - Shizuoka, Sapporo (New Chitose) - Matsumoto, Sapporo (New Chitose) - Shizuoka, Sapporo (New Chitose) - Yamagata, Shizuoka - Sapporo (Okadama), Shizuoka - Kagoshima
Award tickets for flights operated by Fuji Dream Airlines will require the same mileage as those issued for JAL-operated flights.
Please refer to the "JAL Group Domestic Award Mileage Chart."
- Code-share flights operated by Fuji Dream Airlines are not eligible for Discount Mileage, JALCARD Domestic Award Tickets, or the Discount Mileage Promotion for JALCARD navi members.
Code-share flights operated by Fuji Dream Airelines are eligible for JMB Diamond Award Tickets only for JMB Diamond members.
Requests for JMB Diamond Award Tickets must be made by calling the JMB domestic award reservation desk or JAL Mileage Bank Center.
Services at airport and cabin
Making and managing reservations on the JAL website
- Reservations must be made by phone. New reservations will not be accepted via the JAL website.
- Reservations for the routes below cannot be viewed, selected for seat assignment, or cancelled/refunded from the JAL website.
Fukuoka - Shizuoka, Sapporo (New Chitose) - Shizuoka
- Reservation changes must be made by phone. Reservation changes will not be accepted via the JAL website.
- Please note that there are limitations to the number of seats available for award use. (There may be situations where seats for awards may not be set at the time of reservation commencement.
Even if there are seat availabilities for reservations other than for awards, award use may not be possible.
- Award tickets for flights operated by Fuji Dream Airlines cannot be used for the Japan domestic flight sector of an international award ticket.
For all other terms and conditions concerning the redemption, validity period, change, or cancellation and refund of award tickets, the rules pertaining to JAL Group Airlines Domestic Award Tickets will apply.