JMB Sapphire is awarded to JMB members who meet either of the following criteria on JAL Group and oneworld alliance flights flown during the preceding calendar year from January to December:
- JMB member who has accrued at least 50,000 FLY ON Points (including 25,000 FLY ON Points on JAL Group flights), or
- JMB member who has attained at least 50 flights (including at least 25 JAL Group flights) and 15,000 FLY ON Points
- *Only flights that are flown on fares eligible for JMB mileage accrual will count toward the total number of flights qualifying for FLY ON status.
- *JMB Sapphire services cannot be used in conjunction with JAL Global Club services.
- *Please note that offered services are subject to change without notice.
JMB FLY ON members will also receive special services with oneworld alliance airlines.
JMB Sapphire members will be able to enjoy oneworld Sapphire services.
More information about oneworld tier status can be found here.
- First Services:
- Services that are available to members from around one week after status qualification until March 31 of the second year following status qualification
Dedicated Reservation Desk
JMB Sapphire members are invited to use the dedicated SAPPHIRE Reservation Desk to book flights on JAL Group airlines.
- *Details about the dedicated SAPPHIRE Reservation Desk can be found in the information on JMB Sapphire services or reverse side of your FLY ON status card.
- *If you are registered with a region other than Japan, please contact the JMB Center of your membership region.
When your preferred JAL Group flight is fully booked, you will receive waitlist priority based on your fare type.
For fully booked flights on oneworld alliance airlines, priority waitlist will also apply at the respective oneworld alliance airline's reservation center.
- *Only available when flying on fares eligible for waitlist.
- *Waitlist requests for domestic flights can be accepted until 24 hours prior to flight departure.
Advance Front Seat Assignment Service
Eligible members can select a front seat in advance on a priority basis when booking JAL Group flights.
|How to request this service||
On the JAL website
Reservations and Information for English speakers (by phone)
At airport/city counters