JMB Crystal is awarded to JMB members who meet either of the following criteria on JAL Group and oneworld alliance flights flown during the preceding calendar year from January to December:
- JMB member who has accrued at least 30,000 FLY ON Points (including 15,000 FLY ON Points on JAL Group flights), or
- JMB member who has attained at least 30 flights (including at least 15 JAL Group flights) and 10,000 FLY ON Points
- *Only flights that are flown on fares eligible for JMB mileage accrual will count toward the total number of flights qualifying for FLY ON status.
- *JAL Global Club members who attain JMB Crystal status will be issued a JGC CRYSTAL card.
- *JMB Crystal services cannot be used in conjunction with JAL Global Club services.
- *Please note that offered services are subject to change without notice.
JMB FLY ON members will also receive special services with oneworld alliance airlines.
JMB Crystal members will be able to enjoy oneworld Ruby services.
JAL Global Club members who attain JMB Crystal status will be able to enjoy oneworld Sapphire services.
More information about oneworld tier status can be found here.
- First Services:
- Services that are available to members from around one week after status qualification until March 31 of the second year following status qualification
- *FLY ON membership cards will arrive around two to three weeks after qualification. Depending on where the member lives and for members living in regions other than Japan, circumstances may dictate that FLY ON status cards will arrive later than planned.
Reservation Desk (for Japan Region members only)
JMB Crystal members in Japan region are invited to use the dedicated CRYSTAL Reservation Desk to book flights on JAL Group airlines. If you are registered with a region other than Japan, please contact the JMB Center of your membership region.
- *Details about the dedicated CRYSTAL Reservation Desk can be found in the information on JMB Crystal services or reverse side of your FLY ON status card.
When your preferred JAL Group flight is fully booked, you will receive waitlist priority based on your fare type.
For fully booked flights on oneworld alliance airlines, priority waitlist will also apply at the respective oneworld alliance airline's reservation center.
- *Only available when flying on fares eligible for waitlist.
- *Waitlist requests for domestic flights can be accepted until 24 hours prior to flight departure.
Advance Front Seat Assignment Service on JAL International Flights
Eligible members can select a front seat in advance on a priority basis when booking JAL international flights.
- *Only available when flying on fares eligible for advance front seat assignment.
- *Please call if you want to be assigned a seat next to your traveling companion.
- *Seats available for advance seat assignment are determined by the fare type purchased and the customer's status level.
Your seat assignment may be adjusted if your JMB FLY ON membership qualification is changed before the departure of a flight using this service.
- *The number of front seats are limited, and may be unavailable for seat selection depending on the type of aircraft used.
- *Not available when flying on code-share flights operated by other airlines.
- *The deadline for requesting this service is 24 hours prior to flight departure for international flights. Please note that seat selection requests will also be accepted for any front seats that are still available after the end of the request period.