We’ve reopened the lounge with changes to food and drink service to meet state and city rules. Lounge hours may vary based on flight schedules. Read more about the changes.
Coronavirus Updates of International Lounge Operation
Pause for a moment before you take flight in this luxurious space that captures the warmth of a Japanese welcome.
Welcoming you with genuine Japanese hospitality
Everyone is greeted with a smile at the reception area. Enjoy a moment of calm before you take flight.
Space to breathe
Spend a relaxing moment in our spacious lounge filled with San Francisco sunlight.
Offering you a refined moment of comfort before boarding
For those wishing to focus on their work before boarding, our seats are equipped with a power outlet for computers.
Refined and relaxed dining
Enjoy a bite before your flight
Indulge your appetite with our seasonal selection of hot Japanese dishes.
A quintessentially San Franciscan selection of beverages
Prepare for adventure with a Californian wine or locally produced beer. We also offer a wide selection of other beverages.
- Temporarily Suspended
Enjoy dishes prepared specially at the JAL Sakura Lounge, such as yakionigiri chazuke (roasted rice ball in tea) and thick sushi rolls.
- *Menu updated periodically.
Criteria based on membership status
|Membership status||Member||Member + One companion|
|JMB Crystal||Not available.|
|JAL Global Club|
- *The second and the third companions with a customer, who is a member of JMB Diamond, JGC Premier, JMB Sapphire, JAL Global Club (JGC) with Lounge Coupon may access to the lounge.
Criteria based on boarding class
|Boarding class||Sakura Lounge|
|Premium Economy Class|
|Economy Class (Flex Y Fare)|
- *Operating aircraft and seating configurations are subject to change without prior notice.
- Lounge opens for 3 hours prior to the departure time of JAL flight.
- Lounge closes 30 min prior to the departure time of JAL flight.