Before departure, reserve the First Class inflight meal via JAL website.
All routes serviced by JAL
- *Service not available for Extra scheduled flights and Charter flights. (except for some flights)
How to make a reservation
Visit the JAL website and click the "Service Selection (Seat,Meal)" button for your flight on the Booking Details screen.
Meals may be ordered on the "Optional service" screen when booking a new ticket.
Step1Press the "Request special meal"
Click the "Request special meal" button on the Booking Details screen.
Step2Select your desired meal
Select your desired meal from the pulldown menu, then click the "Continue" button and proceed to the next screen.
The inflight meal you selected will be shown in the Flight information on the Booking Details screen.
To make a change, follow the same process.
25 hours prior to international flight departure (local time)
Available inflight meals
Passengers can choose from four types of meals: Japanese and Western (Beef/Seafood/Other)
- *Western (Other) may vary from pork, chicken, lamb or other ingredient.
- *Reservation is available for the first meal.
The inflight meal reservation service is not available in the following situations:
- The passenger has reserved a special meal that cannot be reserved on JAL website.
- The passenger has booked a tour package (group tour)
- The booking was not made by JAL (e.g. by travel agency or other airlines).
- The booking includes a flight whose schedule has changed*1
- The booked flight has been cancelled
- The passenger has booked codeshare flights operated by JAL but bearing a flight number of another airline
- Flights in waitlist
- *1Please make a reservation after you have been informed of schedule changes.