TSA Pre✓® available for enrolled members on Japan Airlines’ flights departing from U.S. airports
Japan Airlines is a participant in the TSA Pre✓® program, a pre-inspection process that allows passengers who belong to a U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Trusted Traveler program to pass through security checkpoints easier, quicker, and more efficiently.
Japan Airlines passengers who are TSA Pre✓® registered can add their Known Traveler Number (KTN) when making each reservation with Japan Airlines online our website, by phone with our reservations center, or with a travel management company in order for the respective remark to appear on the passenger’s boarding pass at check-in on flights departing from United States airports.
For eligibility details and to apply, visit the official website of the United States Department of Homeland Security at https://www.tsa.gov/precheck.
February 21, 2019
TSA Pre✓® is an expedited security screening program connecting travelers departing from the United States with smarter security and a better travel experience.
With TSA Pre✓® on your boarding pass, there’s no need to remove your shoes, belt, or light jacket at expedited security checkpoints in the U.S. Liquids up to 3.4 oz and laptops remain in your carry-on bag. And with a TSA Pre✓® boarding pass, children 12 and under traveling with you will also receive TSA Pre✓®.
As a member of TSA Pre✓®, Global Entry, NEXUS, or SENTRI use your Known Traveler Number to receive TSA Pre✓® boarding passes for flights from more than 180 U.S. airports. For eligibility details and to apply, visit the official website of the United States Department of Homeland Security at https://www.tsa.gov/precheck.
How can I get more information about TSA Pre✓® and CBP trusted traveler programs?
- For more information regarding TSA Pre✓® go to: https://www.tsa.gov/precheck/faq
- For more information regarding all DHS Trusted Traveler program go to: https://www.dhs.gov/trusted-traveler-comparison-chart
How can I get more information about TSA Precheck?
To get more information please contact:
- TSA Contact Center – Call 1-866-289-9673 or e-mail TSA-ContactCenter@tsa.dhs.gov
- Automated information is available anytime in several languages.
- Representatives are available between 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. (ET) Monday through Friday, or between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. (ET) on weekends and holidays