Information about Domestic (Booking)
Before you view your booking
- When to start bookingFrom 9:30 am, 330 days before the departure date, until the departure date
* Exceptions apply for some fare types
- Purchase deadlineTicket must be purchased within 3 days of the date of booking (except some fares).
- Flight connectionThe minimum connection time differs by the connecting airport and airline,please allow enough time to transit.
- Booking for Child and InfantInformation about booking for Child and Infant.
About displayed operating airline and aircraft types.
The operating airline and aircraft types information are shown below.
|Operating Airline||Displayed number||Aircraft types|
|JAL (Japan Airlines)||359||Airbus A350-900|
|777, 772||Boeing 777-200|
|73H, 738||Boeing 737-800|
|JAL (J-AIR)||E90||EMBRAER 190|
|JAL (Hokkaido Air System)||SF3||SAAB340B|
|JTA (Japan Transocean Air)||73H, 738||Boeing 737-800|
|JAC (Japan Air Commuter)||ATR||ATR42-600|
|RAC (Ryukyu Air Commuter)||DH4||Bombardier DHC8-Q400CC|
Information about Online booking
- Up to 4 segments can be booked in a single transaction (some fares excluded).
- When using transit fares, please select the points of departure and final arrival.
- For Remote Island and RAC Round-Trip Fares, please book the One-Way Fare and then contact the JAL call center.
- Direct flight fares are not available online for flights departing from Okinawa (Naha) and connecting through Minamidaito or Kitadaito on the same day. Please contact the JAL call center if you desire a direct flight fare.
- Please see the fare rules for details on how each fare is handled.
- If more than 1 seat is required for a single traveler (e.g. traveler cannot fit in a single seat or wishes to use a seat for baggage), please book the first seat and then contact the JAL call center.