JAL is proud to be
a World 5-Star Airline.
The brightest stars though, are the ones we serve in our cabin!
To be awarded the highest quality rating of a 5-Star Airline by SKYTRAX, requires the airline to deliver only the highest standards across its product and services on the ground at the airport and onboard in the cabin. In serving our esteemed customers, we are motivated to give our best in ensuring a safe and enjoyable flight.
In order to not just meet, but surpass our customers' expectations for premium quality, comfort and convenience, we strive continuously to improve ourselves, and to launch new and exciting initiatives. We invite you to come experience the 5-Star quality of service onboard JAL.
- Japan Airlines, also was awarded by customers for featuring the World's Best Economy Class and the Best Economy Class Airline Seat at the Skytrax 2019 World Airline Awards*.
- *Results are based on Skytrax's surveys of more than 20 million travelers from over 100 countries.
We will continue to deliver the highest quality of service,
authentic Japanese hospitality and be attentive to your needs,
as we aim to be the most preferred airline by travellers around the world.
- What Is Skytrax?
- Founded in 1989, Skytrax is an international airline rating company based in London, England. Skytrax evaluates airlines from all over the world, and their World Airline Awards is standard for global evaluation of airlines.
- The Highest Award for Global Airlines
- The World Airline Star Ratings is an airline quality ranking based on global standards. Airlines awarded the 5-Star rating are those whose front-line products and services are assessed against the highest standards of quality.
JAL Award History
JAL's excellent services have been recognized with many awards.