Other services / JAL First Class
We provide a number of special items to make your inflight experience more comfortable. Whether before or after your flight, you're now free to relax.
We provide laptop power socket and a USB for smart phones and tablets.
noise-canceling headphones from Sony reduce surrounding noise. Enjoy high audio quality and a fit that won't fatigue, even after extended use.
Take off your shoes inflight and relax from your feet up. Special slippers are available for enhanced comfort.
* Actual items may differ from those pictured.
Choose your favorite from newspapers, inflight magazines, and Inflight shopping catalogs.
* Newspapers will be provided from the first flight of the morning to 10:29 departure.
Relax with cushions made by Tempur®, well-recognized for their comfort-enhancing products.
JAL original aroma
We provide pre-meal wet towels that carry an aroma unique to JAL.
* We currently offer individually wrapped paper towels.
We take careful care of passengers' outer wear to prevent wrinkles.
* For safety reasons, outer wear given to us for safekeeping inflight is returned roughly 5 minutes before the fasten seatbelt sign is turned on when landing. If clothing cannot be returned before landing due to weather or other circumstances, it will be returned after the fasten seatbelt sign is turned off.
We offer passengers the use of a special check-in counter as well as the Sakura Lounge and Diamond Premier Lounge (Haneda Airport), Japan's most innovative lounge. At Fukuoka, New Chitose, and Itami airports, JMB Diamond and JGC Premier members can make use of the special security check gate inside the Sakura Lounge.
* Special check-in counter, a lounge, and an exclusive security lane services are not available at Ishigaki airport. Priority check-in counter for First Class passengers is available.Domestic airport lounges
Lounge for JMB Diamond and JGC Premier members (North Wing)
Security check gate for JMB Diamond and JGC Premier members
Travel with up to 45kg of checked baggage free of charge.
First-class passengers are allowed a total of 45kg of checked baggage free of charge, with each piece limited to 32kg. (Economy Class and Class J passengers are allowed 20kg of baggage free of charge)Checked baggage
We will invite our first class passengers for priority boarding.Boarding Sequence
Priority baggage claim
Short wait times and stress-free boarding. Receive priority when getting checked baggage returned.