Transit Fare 28, Transit Fare 7, Special Transit Fare
|Validity||Reservation deadline||Change permitted||Return Flight Confirmation Service||Online booking
|Touch & Go
|Yes||28 days / 7 days /
|Transit Fare 28 / 7: No
Special Transit Fare: Yes
|Transit Fare 28: No
Transit Fare 7 /
Special Transit Fare: Yes (through call center)
Three fare options
for domestic flight connection
Save more on your leisure or business trip
with Transit Fares
Transit Fare 28
Book by 28 days
Nov 1, 2017 to Jan 7, 2018
up to77% off*1
Transit Fare 7
Book by 7 days
Oct 1, 2017 to Feb 28, 2018
up to63% off*2
Special Transit Fare
Last-minute booking: OK Reservation change: OK
Oct 1, 2017 to Mar 24, 2018
up to49% off*3
|Routes||Transit Fare 28||Transit Fare 7||Special Transit Fare|
Nov 1, 2017
to Jan 7, 2018 *4
|Departure from Oct 1, 2017
to Feb 28, 2018 *5
|Departure from Oct 1, 2017
to Mar 24, 2018
- Transit fares are applicable for itinerary which includes a same-day connection for the designated routes. Tickets must be purchased for all flight sectors at the same time.
- Please check the applicable routes on Fare Regulation page.
- The number of available seats is limited. The discount fare may not be applicable on some flights.
- Change of booking is not permitted. The ticket is also non-transferable for an earlier flight or other JAL Group flights of the same sector at the departing airport on the day of departure.
- Refund and cancellation charges will apply regardless of the cancellation date.
Passenger Facility Charge will be added to fares for flights departing from and arriving at Haneda, Narita, Chubu and Kitakyushu Airports.
Fare amount may change without notice. For details, please check Notification of ticket handling (for purchased ticket).
- The fare examples listed above are set for the flights departing on the dates provided. The lowest fares are subject to the actual departure date.
- All discount rates are based on the regular One-Way Fare.
- The maximum discount rates are quoted as of September 29, 2017.
- *1The maximum discount rate applicable for this fare is the Yamagata - Komatu route via Tokyo(Haneda) between December 1 - 21, 2017.
- *2The maximum discount rate applicable for this fare is the Hakodate - Kitakyushu route via Tokyo (Haneda) between October 1 - December 31, 2017, and January 1 - February 28, 2018.
- *3The maximum discount rate applicable for this fare is the Sapporo (New Chitose) - Nanki-Shirahama route via Tokyo (Haneda) between October 1 - December 14, 2017 and January 4 - March 8, 2018.
- *4Transit Fare 28 is not available November 3, 5, December 28 - 31, 2017, and January 1-4, 6, 8, 2018.
- *5Transit Fare 7 is not available November 3 - 5, December 1 - 31, 2017, January 1 - 3, 6 - 8, and February 10 - 12, 2018.
For more details about change of booking, cancellation and refund, please check the fare regulations below.