Domestic Passenger Facility Charge (PFC)
Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) is applied for the following domestic airports. Airport authorities or management companies use these fees to fund the maintenance of various common facilities in the passenger terminal buildings. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
PFC for Fukuoka Airport will be applied from the boarding date on March 29,2020 and tickets purchased after Sunday, March 1 , 2020.
New Chitose Airport, Sendai Airport, Haneda Airport, Narita Airport, Chubu Airport, Itami Airport, Kansai Airport, Kitakyushu Airport, Naha Airport
Applicable airport from the boarding date on March 29,2020
Passengers flying on domestic flights departing/arriving at the applicable airports.
It is also applied to the domestic flights with international flights connection.
|Kansai (Terminal 1)||¥440*1||¥220|
- *1The following charges apply to tickets purchased before Monday, September 30, 2019. (Except for the case that you change the ticket issued before September 30, which is unused in all sections, after October 1.):
Narita(Adult):¥440, Chubu(Adult/Child):¥310/¥150, Kansai(Terminal 1)(Adult):¥440
- *2The following tickets with the boarding date on/after March 29, 2020 will be applicable.
- - Tickets purchased after Sunday, March 1, 2020.
- - The case that you change the ticket purchased before Feburuary 29, which is unused in all sections, after March 1, 2020.
- *All fees above include tax.
- *Child charge will apply if an infant under 3 years of age occupies a seat on a paid ticket.
Terms and conditions
- PFC is included in the ticket fare and collected by the airlines on behalf of airport management companies.
- The full amount of PFC will be refunded in case of ticket refund.
- Conditions of ticket purchase, changes and refund are based on the conditions of tickets and the fare applied.
Airport management companies
Japan Airlines Co., Ltd.
Japan Transocean Air Co., Ltd.