International Wi-Fi Promotion
This promotion will continue to be offered from April 1, 2021 through March 31, 2022.
Members who registered for the April 1, 2020 - March 31, 2021 promotion will need to register again for the April 1, 2021 - March 31, 2022 promotion.
Promotion code validity period
April 1, 2021 (Thursday) - March 31, 2022 (Thursday) (flight date)
February 26, 2021 (Friday) - March 20, 2022 (Sunday) (registration date)
Customers with JMB Diamond or JGC Premier status who register for this offer during the registration period
- *The April 1, 2021 - March 31, 2022 promotion is available to members with JMB Diamond or JGC Premier status on/after April 1, 2021. Members whose FLY ON status has been extended through the 2021 service year (until March 31, 2022) as a special measure in response to the Coronavirus situation are also eligible to register for this offer.
JMB Diamond and JGC Premier members who register during the offer period will receive an International Wi-Fi promotion code valid for use from April to March of the following year. Promotion codes can only be used by the member they were issued to. By entering the promotion code on the payment screen, you will be able to enjoy 40 free Wi-Fi sessions on international flights.
- *Promotion codes consist of 14 alphanumeric characters. One promotion code will be sent to each eligible member.
Steps for entry and coupon use
To register for this offer, click the "Proceed to registration" button at the bottom of the page.
- *Your name, email address, and other necessary personal information will be shared with a delivery service provider solely for the purpose of delivering your promotion code.
- *If more than one eligible member wishes to enter using the same computer, please do not use your browser's Back button. You will need to close and restart your browser.
- Around one week after you submit your registration, an email containing your promotion code will be sent to your JMB-registered address from "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Use the In-flight Wi-Fi service during your flight.
How to use the service
For details on how to use the service, please see the on-board leaflets in the seat pockets.
All routes that offer In-flight Wi-Fi service
Click here for more information
Notes and conditions of use
- Registration for this offer will only be accepted via this page. Registration will not be accepted at the airport, in flight, by post, or by other nonofficial means.
- Promotion codes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- Please use your promotion code prior to its expiration date. Promotion codes are not valid after the expiration date.
- To verify your remaining number of available sessions, please contact the customer support.
For inquiries about registering an account, internet access, or other inflight Wi-Fi service questions
Panasonic Avionics Customer Care
- *Your credential may be shared between Panasonic Avionics and T-Mobile. Each company shall comply with privacy protection.
0120-959-033(toll-free from Japanese domestic phones but not accessible from IP phones; Japanese & English support)
+1-213-221-6130(when calling internationally; international calling rates apply; Japanese & English support)
Business Hours Japanese: 9:00-17:30 JST (except Saturday, Sunday, Japanese public holidays, New Year's holiday) English: 24hours
For inquiries about this promotion
In-flight Wi-Fi service Desk
0120-251-7509:30-17:30 daily, except Saturday, Sunday, Japanese public holidays, New Year's holiday
Please use the following number when calling from mobile phones, or from outside Japan. [toll call]
03-6745-77969:30-17:30 daily, except Saturday, Sunday, Japanese public holidays, New Year's holiday
For JMB members in regions other than Japan, please contact the JAL Mileage Bank Center of your region.
- *An email with important instructions on using the Wi-Fi service will be sent to your JMB registered email address.
Please ensure that your registered email address is correct. If it is incorrect or no longer active, you will not receive this email and will not be able to use the Wi-Fi service.
STEP2Confirm / update your registered email address and proceed to registration