International Wi-Fi Promotion
This promotion will continue to be offered from April 1, 2022 through March 31, 2023.
Members who registered for the April 1, 2021 - March 31, 2022 promotion will need to register again for the April 1, 2022 - March 31, 2023 promotion.
Promotion code validity period
April 1, 2022 - March 31, 2023 promotion (2022 service year) (flight date)
March 3, 2022 - March 20, 2023 promotion (2022 service year) (registration date)
Customers with JMB Diamond or JGC Premier status who register for this offer during the registration period
JMB Diamond and JGC Premier members who register during the offer period will receive an International Wi-Fi promotion code valid for use during the applicable service year (from April to March of the following year).
- *Promotion codes can only be used by the member who registered for the promotion.
Steps to take before your flight
To register for this offer, click the "Proceed to registration" button at the bottom of the page.
- *Your name, email address, and other necessary personal information will be shared with a delivery service provider solely for the purpose of delivering your promotion code.
- *If more than one eligible member wishes to enter using the same computer, please do not use your browser's Back button. You will need to close and restart your browser.
- Around one week after you submit your registration, an email containing your promotion code will be sent to your JMB-registered address from "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- If you do not receive this email, please first check your spam folder and then make an inquiry using the contact information listed at the bottom of this page.
How to use the service
During your flight, enter your promotion code to use the inflight Wi-Fi service. For more details on how to use the service, please refer to the onboard leaflet in your seat pocket.
All routes that offer In-flight Wi-Fi service
Click here for more information
Notes and conditions of use
- Registration for this offer will only be accepted via this page. Registration will not be accepted at the airport, in flight, by post, or by other nonofficial means.
- Promotion codes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- Please use your promotion code prior to its expiration date. Promotion codes are not valid after the expiration date.
- To verify your remaining number of available sessions, please contact the customer support.
For inquiries about registering an account, internet access, or other inflight Wi-Fi service questions
Panasonic Avionics Customer Care
- *Your credential may be shared between Panasonic Avionics and T-Mobile. Each company shall comply with privacy protection.
0120-959-033(toll-free from Japanese domestic phones but not accessible from IP phones; Japanese & English support)
+1-213-221-6130(when calling internationally; international calling rates apply; Japanese & English support)
Business Hours Japanese: 9:00-17:30 JST (except Saturday, Sunday, Japanese public holidays, New Year's holiday) English: 24hours
For inquiries about this promotion
In-flight Wi-Fi service Desk
0120-251-7509:30-17:30 daily, except Saturday, Sunday, Japanese public holidays, New Year's holiday
Please use the following number when calling from mobile phones, or from outside Japan. [toll call]
03-6745-77969:30-17:30 daily, except Saturday, Sunday, Japanese public holidays, New Year's holiday
For JMB members in regions other than Japan, please contact the JAL Mileage Bank Center of your region.
- *The promotion code needed to use the Wi-Fi service will be sent to your JMB registered email address.
Please ensure that your JMB registered email address is correct and up to date and check your inbox within one week after registering for this promotion to verify that you have received the email containing your promotion code.
STEP2Verify the promotion period and proceed to registration