JMB membership number must be provided at the time of making reservations or check-in.
Mileage will accumulate based on the "sector mileage", and the "accumulation rate" by the class of service / the actual fare paid.
Only tickets issued in the name of the member on eligible fares will be eligible for mileage accrual.
- ※Sector mileage is the direct mileage from the origin to the destination of the flight as stipulated by JMB, and is subject to change without prior notice.
- ※KA flights are not eligible for FLY ON status qualification.
Ineligible cases for flight mileage accumulation
- Onboard in different name is not accepted.
- Award tickets, infant fares, other special discounted fares such as travel agent fares, tour conductor fares, tickets issued subject to special provisions are not eligible.
- Charter or cargo flights on partner airline are not eligible for mileage accumulation.
- In accordance with agreements with partner airlines, there are some tickets or booking classes ineligible for mileage accumulation.
- Under no circumstances will mileage credit be granted for flights not boarded (due to delay, cancellation, etc.).
- Duplicate registration of mileage with programs other than JMB is prohibited.
- ※Mileage accumulation percentage may be different for some fares by each partner airlines.
- ※Inclusive Tour Fares are eligible provided the booking class is shown below as eligible.
Regardless of the fare paid, fare booked in the classes other than shown below are ineligible for mileage accrual.
||First Class Fares
||Business Class Fares
||Normal Economy Class Fares
||Special Economy Class Fares 1
||Special Economy Class Fares 2
|Cathay Dragon (KA)
|Applicable booking classes
||J, C, D, I
||K, M, L