Due to flight reductions caused by COVID-19 this product is not currently available, and the product will be withdrawn from sale on February 28, 2022.
- * Must purchase air and rail in the U.S. in advance of departure
- * Must select same-day train connections from/to flights JL069/JL060 (LAX<=>KIX)
- * Must purchase a JAL one-way or roundtrip fare from mainland USA to Japan
Adult: 1,600 Japanese Yen/Sector
Child: 800 Japanese Yen/Sector (Under 6 yrs old: Free)
Fares are inclusive of Japan consumption tax.
Fares are subject to change without notice.
* For complete terms and conditions for rail tickets, please see below.
||Los Angeles Osaka (Kansai)
||18:15 (Next day)
||Osaka (Kansai) Los Angeles
Schedule and aircraft are subject to change without notice.
|Osaka → Kyoto
|Kyoto → Osaka
For full schedule, please click here.
- * HARUKA rail tickets are for non-reserved seating in the non-reserved section of the train. Should the desired train be sold out, customers may either wait for the next train or board without a seat. (standing room only)
- * HARUKA rail tickets cannot be changed to a “Green Seat” or a reserved seat at the JR Station.
- * If a customer decides to make a stopover prior to reaching the destination (Kyoto Station or Kansai Airport), the rail ticket will no longer be valid and a new ticket will need to be purchased to continue the journey. Should a customer travel beyond the purchased destination, the difference in fare will be collected at the final station based on JR’s fare calculation rule.
- * HARUKA rail tickets are valid for boarding at Kyoto or Kansai Stations only.
- * For customers arriving into Kyoto Station via JR lines to connect to the HARUKA bound for Kansai Station, it will be necessary to present the pre-printed HARUKA boarding pass at the manned ticket gate.
Changes/refunds can be made until the departure of outbound JL transpacific flight whose fares will be used in combination with this special fare.
Changes/refunds can be made until 72 hours before the scheduled departure of the train.
Passengers must use the web check-in function on the special site in advance.
Check In URL:https://check-in.accesrail.com
Web check-in is available 72 hours prior to the departure of the train.
- * JAL checked baggage will not be automatically transferred to HARUKA or to the final destination. Customers must collect their own luggage at the airport baggage area before boarding the train.
- * HARUKA Rail Tickets are not available for purchase on the JAL website. To purchase, please contact your U.S. travel professional or the JAL American Region Reservation Center.