For the required mileage for oneworld Award Ticket, pleaese check the following page.
oneworld Award Ticket Chart
Effective from September 1, 2021, new bookings for First Award Tickets with Emirates will not be accepted. First Class Award tickets that have been already booked and miles have been deducted and ticketed by August 31, 2021 could continue to be used for travel on Emirates on/after September 1, 2021.
Distance Scheme Award (UNIT:miles)
|Total trip distance (mile)
- The required mileage is determined based on the distance of total award itinerary (total of sector mileage for each sector) and the class of service traveled.
- Awards issued for children and infants who occupy their own seat require the same mileage as those issued for adults.
Infants sharing a seat with an adult cannot travel on an award ticket and must instead have a purchased ticket issued at the infant fare for the same class of service as accompanying adult.
* Terms and conditions may differ depending on the partner airlines. Please check the details with the relevant airline.
- In addition to the required mileage for the awards listed above, fuel surcharges and other taxes will be collected.
- The distance of a surface sector will not be included in total trip distance* (miles). Please note that itineraries that contain certain surface sectors will not be permitted as one award ticket, depending on how the surface sector is arranged.
* Total trip distance is used to calculate the number of miles required for an award ticket.
- * Jetstar Japan is excluded.If using Jetstar Japan Award Tickets, please click here.
- *1 First Class is available with Business Class required miles on following flights:
American Airlines flights operated with 2 classes of service (Economy Class and First Class).
Hawaiian Airlines inter islands flights
Alaska Airlines flights
- *2 First Class award is not available on flights operated by following Airlines:
Emirates (Effective from September 1, 2021)
TAXES AND FEES
Each award is subject to, and the passenger is responsible for, government-imposed taxes and fees starting from $13.90. In addition, some (but not all) Partner Airlines charge fuel surcharges and other carrier-imposed fees starting from $7.70, with total government-imposed taxes and fees and carrier-imposed fees starting from $21.60 per person, per award.
These taxes and fees vary by each partner airline and itinerary and are based on trip origin and destination. The final amount of government-imposed taxes and fees and carrier-imposed fees will be quoted when a particular itinerary is displayed and applied at the time of award ticket issuance. Amounts quoted above are minimum examples and are subject to change.
Above quotes are as of October 1, 2021.
To page top