Only offered by Japan Airlines, this exclusive travel package was designed by knowledgeable locals who truly understand the needs of travelers. Breakaway from the every day and the stress of the ongoing global pandemic. Discover what Okinawa has to offer for yourself.
The Japan Airlines dynamic package includes everything from flight to transportation as well as exceptional accommodations. With six days and five nights in beautiful Okinawa, the opportunity for relaxation and rejuvenation abounds. Travelers can also opt-in for optional services such as informative guided tours of cultural areas and sites across the region.
• Departure city: London *
*Currently, this package is only available departing from London. Please stay tuned for future expansion to more departure cities.
• Destination: Okinawa Main Island (6 days)
• Duration: 6 days
• Recommended season for this package: Year-round
• Type of experience: Culture, history, beaches, outdoors
• Trip type: Ideal for couples, families
• Accommodations: This package offers two hotel accommodations:
• 2 nights at the Hyatt Regency Naha - Address: 3-6-20 Makishi Naha-shi Okinawa, Japan900-0013
• 3 nights at Okuma Private Beach & Resort - Address: 913 Aza-Okuma, Kunigami-son Kunigamigun, Okinwawa 905-1412
• Meal plans: Meals included:
• Breakfast (All 5 days)
• Lunch (Day 2 at Shimujyo)
• Dinner (Day 1 at Yotsudake, Day 3 at “Adan” at Okuma Private Beach & Resort)
• Transportation: This package includes transportation with chauffeur-driven private car service. Shuttle service is available for hotel transfers.
• Points of interest: Hidden beaches, kayaking excursions, UNESCO World Heritage Sites (Shurijo Castle Park, Yanbaru forest), Peace Memorial Park,
• Age requirements: Ages 5+
• English speaking assistance: Available.
• Cancellation policy: In the event of trip cancellation, the following fees will apply:
• 20 to 8 days prior to the tour: 20%
• 7 to 2 days prior to the tour: 30%
• 1 day prior to the tour: 40%
• The day before the tour begins: 50%
• Anytime after the tour begins: 100%