JAL USA CARD cardholders can choose from two rewards options. Choose the option that best meets your needs. You can also change the option anytime without reissuing a card.
|Rewards Program||Qualifying Credit
|Annual Fee†||Premium Reward
|Basic Rewards||1 mile per $2||$20||$0|
|Premium Rewards||1 mile per $1||$20||$50(Annual)|
- 10% off JAL in-flight Shopping
- 5% savings on duty free shopping at Narita Airport
- 5% savings at "Blue Sky" airport shops in Japan
- 5% savings at JAL Shopping Americas
- 10% savings on JAL Sky Wi-Fi
*To apply for a JAL USA CARD, Membership in JAL Mileage Bank (JMB) program is required.
If you are not a JMB member, please enroll from the below.
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations.
By applying for the credit card, you understand and agree that all disclosures and other important documents related to the card that are required by law will be provided to you only in English. If you are unable to read and understand the English language, it is very important that you seek the assistance of a trusted, qualified person who can translate these disclosures and important documents for you.
- †For Additional information about Annual Percentatge Rates (APR's), fees and other costs, see the Summary of Credit Terms.
- ‡See the Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms for details, including earning, redemption, expiration or forfeiture. JMB miles will expire. JMB miles earned are valid until the end of the 36th calendar month from the month in which the qualifying credit card transaction is made. There is no limit on earning JMB miles.
- *1Applicable on JAL international flights with fares eligible for flight mileage accumulation. Bonus miles will be credited in the middle of the month following the month of your first completed international flight.
- *2Applicable on JAL group flights with fares eligible for flight mileage accumulation.
Cards are issued by First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO®), pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.