Okinawa's Kohama Island, where is surrounded by highly transparent ocean and colorful tropical flowers, has a beautiful resort named after the Southern Cross.
May we invite you to put on the comfortable resort wear and take a walk there under Japan's best star-filled night sky?
Selected relaxing wear
One item of resort wear, GapFit (sportswear) or GapBody (room wear) will be provided at your room.
(1 item per guest, adult only. Please pre-select your preferred wear type and size, either S or M.)
- *For men's item, only GapFit (sportswear) will be provided.
Original welcome drink
Drink ticket for the use at Beach Café or Hoshizora Café will be provided to guests who use this special plan.
Free rental cart
One rental cart per room will be provided for free during your stay. Drive it yourself and discover around the resort.
Access from major domestic airports
- Tokyo (Haneda) to Ishigaki: 2 flights/day
- Osaka (Kansai) to Ishigaki: 1 flight/day
- Okinawa (Naha) to Ishigaki: 8 flights/day
- ·Take taxi (25min) or public bus (45min) from Ishigaki Airport to Ishigaki Port, a ferry to Kohama Port (30min), and resort shuttle bus (5min).
- *Please ensure enough time to travel from Ishigaki Airport to Ishigaki Port (15km in between).
- *The last ferry from Ishigaki Port to Kohama Port is around 18:00. Morning fight is recommended.
How do you pamper yourself with a fun-filled travel in Japan?
The picking of outfits, beautiful scenery, yummy food… There's so much to enjoy!
Join us to post photos of your travel in Japan on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag