JMB Crystal status offer for a certain period of time after childbirth
JMB members who have FLY ON status at the time of childbirth and their child has or enrolls in JMB Airplane Card/Sirotan Card/Shimajiro Card. (Eligible members can submit both applications at the same time.)
- *Male members are also eligible.
- *The applicants should be parents (father/mother), adaptive parent(s)/rear(s) of a child and guardian (s) of a minor.
Until the end of the birth month of the second year after childbirth
[Validity of JMB Crystal status]
Until the end of the service year (March 31) that the application is submitted
How to apply
- Print out the PDF application form.
- *Carefully read through the notes and conditions and sign on the first page.
- *Please complete necessary information on the second page.
- Send the completed application form (1) by mail.
- *Members are responsible for the mailing cost.
- JMB Crystal card and JMB Airplane Card/Sirotan Card/Shimajiro Card will be sent separately even if members apply for both cards at the same time.
- Members may be asked to submit documents to prove family relationship between the member and child.
- Please note that application for this service from ineligible members will not be accepted.
- JMB Crystal card and JMB Airplane Card/Sirotan Card/Shimajiro Card will be sent separately.
- Please note that it may take more than 2 months until the cards are delivered to members in overseas regions.
- Applications before childbirth will not be accepted.
- Please note that members who have achieved the qualification for JMB Crystal, JMB Sapphire, JGC Premier or JMB Diamond status starting from April of the following year as of the end of the application month are not eligible for this service.
- JMB Crystal status will be offered up to 2 members per child (Both applicants must be eligible for this service).
In order to view PDF documents, you will need to install Adobe Reader on your computer.