California Disneyland Resort Award
Limited-time promotion: Redeem 26,000 miles for a 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket instead of the usual 2-Day Park Hopper Ticket for admission during the eligible periods.Request an Award
What is California Disneyland Resort?
California Disneyland Resort is an immense resort created and directed by Walt Disney himself in 1955, which consists of 2 parks: the world's very first "Disneyland Park" and "Disney California Adventure Park", which is themed around California; 3 Disney hotels; and "Downtown Disney", a restaurant and shopping district.
California Disneyland Resort
Sleeping Beauty Castle
What is a Park Hopper Ticket?
Park Hopper Tickets allow visitors to go to and from Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park as many times as they like in one day.
At least two full days are recommended to fully enjoy the 2 parks. Make the most of your time at the resort, with the 2-Day Park Hopper Ticket.
JMB members in all regions who have registered their email address for JAL Mileage Bank
Redeem 26,000 miles for one 2-Day Park Hopper Ticket (one adult ticket) that can be used at California Disneyland Resort.
- *There is no upper limit to the number of miles that can be redeemed.
Award expiration date
January 13, 2020
- *The expiration date varies depending on the date of request. Please check the expiration date stated on the eTicket.
- *Your eTicket will be invalid after the expiration date.
How to Request and Use Awards
STEP1Request an award
You can redeem 26,000 miles for a 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket instead of the usual 2-Day Park Hopper Ticket for admission during the eligible periods.
January 9, 2019 (Wed) - May 7, 2019 (Tue) (Japan Time)
Eligible period 1:
January 11, 2019 (Fri) - April 13, 2019 (Sat) (Pacific Time)
Eligible period 2:
April 23, 2019 (Tue) - May 23, 2019 (Thu) (Pacific Time)
- *Tickets must be used by the last day of each eligible period.
E.g. Even if you have only used your ticket for two days by April 13, it cannot be used for admission on April 14.
- *Tickets must be used within 13 days counting from the following day of the day the ticket was first used.
- *Tickets used in period 1 cannot be used in period 2.
On the JAL website
Limited-time promotion (Miles can be redeemed for a 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket.)
Application period: January 9, 2019 (Wed) - May 7, 2019 (Tue) (Japan Time)
Eligible period 1: January 11, 2019 (Fri) - April 13, 2019 (Sat) (Pacific Time)
Eligible period 2: April 23, 2019 (Tue) - May 23, 2019 (Thu) (Pacific Time)
For admission during periods other than the above (Miles can be redeemed for a 2-Day Park Hopper Ticket.)
- *An eTicket will be sent from Japan Pacific Travel Service Inc., a subcontractor of JAL, to the JMB member's registered email address in approximately 2 weeks.
STEP2Use your award
Your eTicket may be used to enter the 2 parks at California Disneyland Resort as many times as you like in one day.
- Awards can be used by the JMB member and the JMB member's relatives within the second degree of kinship.
- The California Disneyland Resort Award offers adult tickets for visitors aged 10 year or older.
- Please note that miles cannot be redeemed for tickets for children aged 3-9 years old.
- Please purchase tickets via the website of Japan Pacific Travel Service Inc. if children aged 3-9 years old enter the parks.
Japan Pacific Travel Service Inc. (available in Japanese only)
- Requests for the California Disneyland Resort Award will be accepted only via the JAL website.
- Miles that have been deducted following an award request cannot be refunded to the original account, used in exchange for a different award, exchanged for cash, or sold.
- Even if tickets are not used, or only used for one day or at one park, they cannot be refunded for cash, refunded to the original account, or used in exchange for a different award.
- JAL assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen tickets.
Please note that tickets cannot be reissued for any reason.
- Award use and other restrictions are subject to change without prior notice.
- Other conditions for redeeming miles are subject to JMB Rules and Conditions.