JAL Group Airlines Domestic Award Tickets
JMB News & Special Offers
Who is Eligible for Awards
Awards can be used by the JMB member and eligible relatives.Reminders when Redeeming Mileage
- *For members in the Japan region who have registered to the JALCARD Family Program, awards redeemed by pooling family mileage may be used by the primary member, the primary member's spouse, the primary member's second-degree relatives, or the spouse of the primary member's brother/sister-in-law. For more details, please refer to the notes on redemption of awards using the JALCARD Family Program.
notes on redemption of awards using the JALCARD Family Program.
- *For members in regions other than Japan, please refer to the notes on award redemptions using the JAL Family Club mileage pool.
notes on award redemptions using the JAL Family Club mileage pool.
Any 2 flight sectors or 1 flight sector can be included in one award.
- *Only non-stop or direct flights may be used.
- *Haneda and Narita airports in Tokyo are considered to be the same city, as are Itami and Kansai airports in Osaka.
Two flight sectors in one award
(Mileage for 2 flight sectors is required.)
One flight sector in one award
(Mileage for 1 flight sector is required.)
(Mileage for two 2-flight-sector award tickets is required.)
Mileage for two award tickets is required.
CLASS J awards
An additional 2,000 miles per flight sector per person is necessary for a Class J award.
Restricted Travel Dates for Awards
|Standard Mileage||There are no restricted travel dates during April 2013 and March 2018.|
|Discount Mileage||April 1, 2017 - March 31, 2018||April 1, 2017 (Sat.) - May 31, 2017 (Wed.) [Flight date]
Blackout dates: April 28, 2017 (Fri.) - May 8, 2017 (Mon.) [Flight date]
- *Restricted travel dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- *The discount period that applies after the abovementioned dates will be announced on JAL website once determined.