JGC Premier is awarded to JMB members who meet either of the following criteria on JAL Group and oneworld alliance flights flown during the preceding calendar year from January to December:
- JMB member who has accrued at least 80,000 FLY ON Points (including 40,000 FLY ON Points on JAL Group flights), or
- JMB member who has attained at least 80 flights (including at least 40 JAL Group flights) and 25,000 FLY ON Points
(For members who join JAL Global Club after satisfying the flight activity requirements above, JGC Premier services will commence around one week after JAL Global Club enrollment.)
- *Only flights that are flown on fares eligible for JMB mileage accrual will count toward the total number of flights qualifying for FLY ON status.
- *JGC Premier benefits and services will be available to members who accrue the required number of FLY ON Points for JGC Premier qualification during the preceding year and who join the JAL Global Club program by June.
- *JGC Premier services cannot be used in conjunction with JAL Global Club services.
- *Please note that offered services are subject to change without notice.
JMB FLY ON members will also receive special services with oneworld alliance airlines.
JGC Premier members will be able to enjoy oneworld Emerald services.
More information about oneworld tier status can be found here.
All services below will be available until March 31 of the second year following status qualification.
- First Services
- Services that are available to members around one week after status qualification
- Second Services
- Services that are available to members from the arrival of your FLY ON status card
- Third Services
- Services that are available from April 1 of the year following status qualification
- *Third Services are available only to JMB Diamond and JGC Premier members.
- *FLY ON membership cards will arrive around two to three weeks after qualification. Depending on where the member lives and for members living in regions other than Japan, circumstances may dictate that FLY ON status cards will arrive later than planned.
Pre-booking for In-flight Sales on JAL International Flights
When flying on JAL international flights to/from Europe, North America or other eligible flights, you can pre-order your in-flight purchases from our special pre-booking selection for JMB Diamond and JGC Premier members. Once pre-booked, the payment and delivery process will be completed onboard your flight.
In-flight Wi-Fi service
JGC Premier members will have more opportunities to enjoy our popular in-flight Wi-Fi service.
International Wi-Fi Promotion
JMB Diamond and JGC Premier members will receive In-flight Wi-Fi service promotion codes that can be used for free In-flight Wi-Fi service on international flights.
- *In order to qualify for these promotions, eligible members must register before travel.
- *Members who registered for the promotions offered in the previous service year will need to register again for the current/following service year.
FLY ON Upgrade Package
A special service package is available to FLY ON status members whenever you fly.
JAL Totteoki-no-Ippin Limited Items
As part of the popular JAL Totteoki-no-Ippin service, special items are available exclusively to JMB Diamond, JGC Premier, and JMB Sapphire members.
Airline Pilot Experience
With 30,000 miles, you can experience a realistic flight simulation from a training cockpit used to train actual pilots.
- *We will notify you once your flight simulator date has been decided.
- *A drawing will be held if there are more entries than available slots.
Prepaid Gift Card Promotion at The Shilla Duty Free
During the promotion period until March 31, 2019, JGC Premier members who present their JGC PREMIER card and passport at the information desk of the participating The Shilla Duty Free store (in Seoul) will receive a prepaid card worth KRW 10,000.
- Prepaid card desk
- : Gift desk located on Basement 1 of the Seoul store.
- *One prepaid card will be offered one time per eligible member per following offer period:
From April 1 to June 30
From July 1 to September 30
From October 1 to December 31
From January 1 to March 31
- *Prepaid cards are not for sale. Any unused balance cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
Bonus WAON Promotion
During the promotion period until March 31, 2019 (request date), eligible members can redeem 10,000 miles for 12,000 WAON (equivalent to ¥12,000) and receive 2,000 more WAON than the standard 10,000 miles to 10,000 WAON redemption rate.
Eligible members can select their preferred benefit course from among a number of available choices.
As a frequent flyer, you can redeem your miles for a variety of awards.