During the following promotion period, if award seats are not available, JMB DIAMOND members can redeem a regular seat for twice the standard required mileage for JAL Group Domestic Award Tickets.
JAL Group domestic flights until March 31, 2018 (flight date)
Application start date:
JAL Group domestic flights 9:30 2 months before flight departure.
* There are no Restricted Travel Dates.
* The promotion will end for JAL international flights on September 30, 2017 (flight date).
Twice the standard required mileage for JAL Group Domestic
* Mileage for 2 flight sectors is required even if 1 flight sector of the JAL Group Airlines domestic award ticket is used for the travel.
Routes eligible for JAL Group Domestic Award Tickets
* Code-share flights operated by airlines other than JAL are not eligible.
* Valid for travel on code-share flights with Fuji Dream Airlines (FDA).
JAL Group domestic flights: Class J and Economy Class
The deadlines for application:
The deadline for processing JMB DIAMOND Award Tickets will be as follows:
JAL Group domestic flights: 23:59, one day prior to the flight departure (18:00, one day prior to the flight departure date at the JMB DIAMOND PREMIER desk.)
The deadline for changing reservation:
Reservations must be changed in the following manner. However, the journey must be completed within the validity period of the award tickets.
JAL Group domestic flights: by 23:59, one day prior to the new departure date of each flight sector (by 18:00, one day prior to the flight departure date at the JMB DIAMOND PREMIER desk.) or before the original departure date and time of the flight sector (whichever comes first).(Japan time)
Number of passengers permitted per itinerary:
Up to 5 passengers for the same itinerary (More than 5 passengers are not permitted to make applications.)* Up to 4 passengers for the same itinerary in case of application of JAL Group domestic flights through JAL website.
Cancellation and mileage reinstatement:
Mileage can be reinstated only if the award is completely unused.