JMB Crystal is awarded to JMB members who meet either of the following criteria on JAL Group and oneworld alliance flights flown during the preceding calendar year from January to December:
- JMB member who has accrued at least 30,000 FLY ON Points (including 15,000 FLY ON Points on JAL Group flights), or
- JMB member who has attained at least 30 flights (including at least 15 JAL Group flights) and 10,000 FLY ON Points
- *Only flights that are flown on fares eligible for JMB mileage accrual will count toward the total number of flights qualifying for FLY ON status.
- *JAL Global Club members who attain JMB Crystal status will be issued a JGC CRYSTAL card.
- *JMB Crystal services cannot be used in conjunction with JAL Global Club services.
- *Please note that offered services are subject to change without notice.
JMB FLY ON members will also receive special services with oneworld alliance airlines.
JMB Crystal members will be able to enjoy oneworld Ruby services.
JAL Global Club members who attain JMB Crystal status will be able to enjoy oneworld Sapphire services.
More information about oneworld tier status can be found here.
- First Services:
- Services that are available to members from around one week after status qualification until March 31 of the second year following status qualification
- *FLY ON membership cards will arrive around two to three weeks after qualification. Depending on where the member lives and for members living in regions other than Japan, circumstances may dictate that FLY ON status cards will arrive later than planned.
JMB Crystal members will receive bonus miles for every JAL Group, American Airlines, ,British Airways and Iberia flight traveled during the JMB Crystal eligibility period. To qualify, flights must be flown with fares eligible for JMB mileage accrual.
Accumulation rate based on purchased fare
Accumulation rate based on FLY ON membership level
- JAL Group flights: 55%
- American Airlines flights: 55%
- British Airways flights: 25%*
- Effective from November 1, 2016[flight date]
Iberia flights: 25%*
- *The accumulation rate is 50% for JGC Crystal members
- *Mile-Up Bonus is not awarded in conjunction with bonus miles awarded to JALCARD holders or bonus miles awarded to JAL Global Club members. Members who are eligible for this mile-up bonus and other bonus mileage benefits will be credited with the most favorable bonus mileage rate.