JMB Crystal is awarded to JMB members who meet either of the following criteria on JAL Group and oneworld alliance flights flown during the preceding calendar year from January to December:
- JMB member who has accrued at least 30,000 FLY ON Points (including 15,000 FLY ON Points on JAL Group flights), or
- JMB member who has attained at least 30 flights (including at least 15 JAL Group flights) and 10,000 FLY ON Points
- *Only flights that are flown on fares eligible for JMB mileage accrual will count toward the total number of flights qualifying for FLY ON status.
- *JAL Global Club members who attain JMB Crystal status will be issued a JGC CRYSTAL card.
- *JMB Crystal services cannot be used in conjunction with JAL Global Club services.
- *Please note that offered services are subject to change without notice.
JMB FLY ON members will also receive special services with oneworld alliance airlines.
JMB Crystal members will be able to enjoy oneworld Ruby services.
JAL Global Club members who attain JMB Crystal status will be able to enjoy oneworld Sapphire services.
More information about oneworld tier status can be found here.
- Second Services:
- Services that are available to members from the arrival of your FLY ON status card until March 31 of the second year following status qualification
- *FLY ON membership cards will arrive around two to three weeks after qualification. Depending on where the member lives and for members living in regions other than Japan, circumstances may dictate that FLY ON status cards will arrive later than planned.
JAL Group Flights
By presenting one lounge coupon that was issued in exchange for JMB miles, you will be able to enjoy lounge access when departing on JAL Group domestic flights.
(Lounge access is not available at the Diamond/Premier Lounge.)
For more information about lounge access, please refer to Airport Lounge Access.
- *Some restrictions may apply when flying on charter flights or codeshare flights operated by other airlines.
- *Please present one lounge coupon for each lounge access.
JAL Global Club (JGC) members can access airport lounges upon presentation of a JGC card.
More information can be found here.
Lounge Coupons for Domestic Sakura Lounge Access at Haneda Airport
- Members who qualified for Crystal status for the 2018 service year, and members who are eligible for Crystal First Services for the 2019 service year
Eligible members will receive 10 electronic coupons that are valid for access to the domestic Sakura Lounge at Haneda Airport from April 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019 (flight date).
- How to Access the Lounge
To enter the lounge, hold your boarding medium (two-dimensional barcode, IC Card, etc.) over the barcode reader at the lounge entrance.
- *Lounge access is available only to the eligible member. (Lounge access is not available to traveling companions.)
- *If your eligibility status cannot be verified, authentication may follow the traditional procedure of requesting the presentation of your FLY ON status card or other identification.
- *JAL Global Club members can access airport lounges by presenting their JGC card. For this reason, JGC members will not receive the lounge coupons offered in this promotion.
- *When accessing the lounge as a traveling companion of a JMB Diamond, JGC Premier, JMB Sapphire, or JGC member, please mention this fact to the lounge staff before holding your boarding medium over the barcode reader.
- *When booking JAL Group domestic flights, please make sure to register your JMB membership number. Without this registration, you cannot use the lounge.
Lounge access is not available when traveling on inclusive tour fares that do not allow the registration of your JMB membership number.
- *Lounge access is available only to departing passengers.
- *Please note that lounge access is subject to capacity restrictions.
- *Lounge access is not available when traveling on flights operated by airlines other than the JAL Group.
Please click the following link to check your available coupon balance.
oneworld Alliance Member Flights
By presenting your JGC CRYSTAL card, you can enter any of the some 600 lounges offered by oneworld airlines when departing on any oneworld member airline flight. Lounges can be accessed by you and one traveling companion.
- *Lounge access is not available to JMB Crystal members.
- *Lounge coupons cannot be used to access a lounge.
- *For more information about available lounges when flying on oneworld alliance member flights, please inquire with the airport staff of the respective airline at the time of check-in.
- *At peak periods, access to certain lounges may be restricted due to capacity constraints. Access is available on the day of departure when your next onward flight is with a oneworld member airline.
Access to some lounges operated by third parties on behalf of oneworld member airlines may be restricted at some times.
For more information, please refer to oneworld lounge access.